X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 45 Instance boss need to be fixed

Hihi R2games guys!!!
    I really think you have a serious balance issue with 45 instance boss. Only way to do it is with 2 mages with purify and Blessed heal up to level 2. Ok, this is not very cool but the problem is even greater:

Knights and archers have no use in the instance, in the S1 people is running parties of 4 mages to do this instance without problem. I can´t blame them for that, it´s just bad design and balance fail. So expect to see mages looking for just more mages on chat to do the instance in safe mode.
    Think what will happen when all those knights and archers reach, most of them won´t be able to do their instance runs per day and due to this you will loose a lot of players.
    Not to mention you are making mages no choice but reespec heal tree or pay balens for the double skill system (i guess this was intended :P).

Really try to make balance in instances like in other games, enough of this 4 magetanks **** (not blaming you cute mages^^).

A storm is coming upon your heads R2 guys when mos players start reaching lvl 45, you are adevertised :PPPPP

And please don´t tell maybe we need better equip cause no equip will remove the 4k true dmg per turn the boss does in 2 players = , it´s 2 heal spec mages yes or yes and if you have 4 mage party much better.

Im not a fan of nerfs, what you really guys got to do is think about doing instances in where all classes are important to have with, i really <3 this game and just trying to help a bit here, not crying for a nerf boss.

Shirokane

Lvl 48 Knight, Temple of Ivalice
    Last edited by shirokane; 09-22-2012, 04:12 AM.

Originally posted by shirokane View Post
    Hihi R2games guys!!!
    I really think you have a serious balance issue with 45 instance boss. Only way to do it is with 2 mages with purify and Blessed heal up to level 2. Ok, this is not very cool but the problem is even greater:

Knights and archers have no use in the instance, in the S1 people is running parties of 4 mages to do this instance without problem. I can´t blame them for that, it´s just bad design and balance fail. So expect to see mages looking for just more mages on chat to do the instance in safe mode.
    Think what will happen when all those knights and archers reach, most of them won´t be able to do their instance runs per day and due to this you will loose a lot of players.
    Not to mention you are making mages no choice but reespec heal tree or pay balens for the double skill system (i guess this was intended :P).

Really try to make balance in instances like in other games, enough of this 4 magetanks **** (not blaming you cute mages^^).

A storm is coming upon your heads R2 guys when mos players start reaching lvl 45, you are adevertised :PPPPP

And please don´t tell maybe we need better equip cause no equip will remove the 4k true dmg per turn the boss does in 2 players = , it´s 2 heal spec mages yes or yes and if you have 4 mage party much better.

Im not a fan of nerfs, what you really guys got to do is think about doing instances in where all classes are important to have with.

Shirokane

Lvl 48 Knight, Temple of Ivalice

yea... level 45 instance hurts anyone besides mages who can heal themselves very well. even running with a Balanced party, a knight, 2 mages and an archer.. the HP drain dot is tooo much...
    Cambrooke

S103
    Guild: Beast
    Class Mage
    Might Rank #2
    VIP 8

Comment

Yep, thats my point:

¿Why is much better a 4 mage party than a balanced one lol? It´s really a serious balance issue, and I don´t want ppl to leave the game xD

Comment

my party runs it no problem and we only go with 2 mages my self an archer which helps a lot more then you think because of deep freeze and one other archer we run it in just over 13 mins a run you just need to use skills besides damage infact 45 is good the way it is its the other dungeons below it that need fixing there to easy you can just afk them as with 45 you have to watch what your doing just don't take damage skills look for skills that boosts you party def or slows enemys down we have those skills for a reason.

Comment

I knew someone will think Im QQing, I´m not. I´m saying that game has serious balance issues, Yes dungeons before 45 are way too easy and I don´t like that, and i like the fact that 45 one is challenging. But even you are admiting your party is 2 mages and 2 archers, why these games dungeons have no need of a tank for example?.

My intention is not whining about a boss, I dont want it to be nerfed, I just want them to relook a bit about balance and make balanced parties good so all classes will be needed for dungeons.

I´m not worried bout me I´ve already beaten that boss, I´m worried about all those 45 free players wich don´t have the gear that me and prolly you have (and yes i know 4k dmg skill has nothing to do with gear, but ofc this helps)
          Last edited by shirokane; 09-22-2012, 03:03 AM.

Comment

"true damage" ? what is that? You know.. Im a lvl 41 knight, and I have a hard time getting ppl to join my void group because of this sad pathetic belief that knight are useless in this dungeon. However.. I then had a few guildies reach lvl 40, and we took 4 knights into this dungeon, 3 of which had aoe, and you know what? we breezed through this dungeon in the same time a grp of mages can. AND no one even comes come to dying on the end boss. 4 knights, with reverse damage totally owned it.

I fully expect the next dungeon to be just as easy for a 4 knight grp. You guys who think that only mages and archers are required for these "hard" dungeons are fools.

Comment

Originally posted by Teralitha View Post
              "true damage" ? what is that? You know.. Im a lvl 41 knight, and I have a hard time getting ppl to join my void group because of this sad pathetic belief that knight are useless in this dungeon. However.. I then had a few guildies reach lvl 40, and we took 4 knights into this dungeon, 3 of which had aoe, and you know what? we breezed through this dungeon in the same time a grp of mages can. AND no one even comes come to dying on the end boss. 4 knights, with reverse damage totally owned it.

I fully expect the next dungeon to be just as easy for a 4 knight grp. You guys who think that only mages and archers are required for these "hard" dungeons are fools.
              True damage also known as DoT damage. Reason why they call it true damage is bc no matter what gear you have on you can't decrease the amount of damage you receive. It ticks down at a set DoT damage. Basically like knights reverse damage skill which always stays at 200/500+25% QTE boost. You are talking about void which imo is an extremely easy dungeon. You can basically do that afk. I myself never did badlands not bloodlands (which I presume is what the topic starter is talking about) the lvl 45 multi dungeon and I think you haven't either going by your post. So until you actually did the dungeon don't assume things and don't call people fools. I haven't done the dungeon but from what I heard it does something like 4k DoT on you that doesn't decrease no matter what gear you have on. Which is why they stated you need mages in your group. That knights and archers are useless here since mages are the ones with the skills to help nullify the attacks. If that is true I can understand why they are "complaining" about this dungeon. It is unfair to knights and archers as they don't have any ways to heal themselves as mages do. 4k is a lot per round and should be balanced to fit all classes abilities. I say having it be 2k per round would balance the whole thing.

Comment

Working...
              X