One click collect option

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Claim all button

Some of us would really like if you set "claim all" or "change all" button in events like "SC exchange" or "Love thy mount".
    That would be helpful to players who have large amount of this items( i trained my mount 9700 times in last event).
    Just imagine number of clicking on "claim" button and time needed for that.
    It would be much shorter if we can do that in one click.
    Just think about do you want us to have fun in game or want us dead bored.

THANK YOU

Comment

Eventually, for the convenience of the ones who don't want to collect all in once, there could be a text input, where one could insert the amount of "claims" he wants to make.

Comment

Redeem all at once

i would wish me this function specialy for mount, sc, and gem event....

its just simple to code just when u press redeem on an event iteam it open an new window where u can set how many u want to redeam....
        NightBloom - Armorgames S2 Europe shown as "Armorgames S1"
        Archer Current br 226k

Comment

I think it's kind of ridiculous having to To click on collect 7k times. It takes forever and then some

Comment

i like that idea
            ShadowBound
            Server 55
            IGN:Reflex
            Level 70
            BR 1.27M (VIP 5)
            Server 58
            IGN: You
            Level 75
            BR 2.32M (VIP 8)

Comment

collect all rewards button

I think many have experienced the insane forever clicking to collect rewards from some events e.g. whip or sc events. Most player stockpile these item for the events and then have literally thounsands of them, which means so many clicks to collect rewards that your index finger becomes paralyzed for the rest of the week.

Can you please make an "collect all rewards" button when having these events so everyone can happily continue theire gaming without the need to worry about arthritis of the index finger.

Comment

Pleeeeeeeease, we need a collect all button! Clicking 4k times, then crashing your flashplayer cos you went too quick and waiting for it to do the stupid effect thing is just painful, apart from the fact it hurts your clicky finger. Collect all rewards, yes please!

While we are talking about this, gem spam... i think unless you get a level 5 gem, it shouldn't be announced in wc.
                Wartune
                IGN: Decima
                Guild: Elysium
                Server: S5 (Europe)
                Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
                IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
                Server : 59 (Europe)
                Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

it would be nice if instead of the 1 for 1 reward it was

1 for 1
                  50 for 50
                  500 for 500

or something like that... doing over 1000 clicks is carpel tunnel syndrome in the making

Comment

I hope they dont attempt to fix anything until the cache issue is fixed. All other fixes are pointless.

Comment

Working...
                    X