Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple of suggestions

Hello Fellow Wartuners,
    Just thought I would share a couple things I think would be nice.
    First off, what about a one click energize all button? Arent you tired of clicking every single friends' tree individually?
    Second, for VIP players, shouldnt we be able to choose if we want the bonus exp? I think that there should be an option for that because at some points in the game, we like to camp and getting bonus exp does not help that at all.
    Thirdly, it would be nice if there was an option that turned off automatic hp refill for when we want to farm sylph. Not all of us are lucky enough to have suntoria so it would be nice to be able to turn off hp regeneration in order to prevent wasting the hp in reserve.
    Lastly but my least important suggestion would be to have a teleport platform to teleport to the different levels of sylph atol. It is quite annoying having to go through cloud, atol 1, atol 2, and atol 3 to get to atol 4.

Anyway just a couple of thoughts that might make the game a little bit more enjoyable.

Thanks all for reading, see you in game.

+1 to most of those

I don't pay for hp anymore, I use spirit cov. I even quit smoking to be able to afford it. Best money I ever spent.

1 click weed and energize - I say if you played the game long enough you can get 1 click energize, say, level 80. For vip level 6 you can have 1 click weed / restore all. vip 9 - automatic plant / weed and harvest your own crops.

As for the sylph teleports, I'd like it, however, they need to slow down the cq's somehow so you don't get them all done in the first day.

I would like to add, that with spirit cov and I click on bounties, I want them done, completed, clicked and experience/gold gained. I shouldn't have to click anything else. Especially when there are 30 of them to click. And you wonder why people turn to 3d party auto-clickers >.<
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdrivert View Post
      Second, for VIP players, shouldnt we be able to choose if we want the bonus exp? I think that there should be an option for that because at some points in the game, we like to camp and getting bonus exp does not help that at all.
      Yes! +1 to that. There should be a "VIP toolkit" where you can manage what comes in and what comes out and everything about your accnt, that's the real VIP treatment im looking for. R2 should focus on that coz they already removed and wont install the Auction house, by this, they can offer alot, they can milk more ppl based on what playing style he/she has. think about it, as a non-casher, i'll be paying for it
      I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
      and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Thanks for the reply guys, im glad that ppl show interest because without anyone voicing their opinions, these things will never change. They probably wont change anyways but it never hurts to try

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
          +1 to most of those

I don't pay for hp anymore, I use spirit cov. I even quit smoking to be able to afford it. Best money I ever spent.

1 click weed and energize - I say if you played the game long enough you can get 1 click energize, say, level 80. For vip level 6 you can have 1 click weed / restore all. vip 9 - automatic plant / weed and harvest your own crops.

As for the sylph teleports, I'd like it, however, they need to slow down the cq's somehow so you don't get them all done in the first day.

I would like to add, that with spirit cov and I click on bounties, I want them done, completed, clicked and experience/gold gained. I shouldn't have to click anything else. Especially when there are 30 of them to click. And you wonder why people turn to 3d party auto-clickers >.<
          Health to quit smoke to
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
          X