Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

enchant bug/failed!!Please fixed..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enchant bug/failed!!Please fixed..

when i enchant equiepment to many fails for upgrading.. because it is so harmful, why disadvantage because when the process of upgrading the equipment failure, the gold remains cut off .. implore fix this ..

Use luck stones at lower chances. Enchant rate and randomization is pretty good compared to similar genre games.

Comment

If you keep failing then try something else such as if you kept using magic dust try major enchantment stones or something like that,like whatever stones suite your equipment.
      (S6)Wisteria889
      Class: Mage
      Server:Windshear Peaks
      Level:70+
      Plane:Eidolon
      Honor:Viceroy
      Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
      Proud player since 2011
      ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

Wisteria..... your in the wartunes forum not CS.... they dont have magic dust and enchantment stones, in wartunes least our items wont lose +'s through enchant lol
        FartyMcFly - Wartune S1 - Archer
        Shalimar - Wartune S43 - Mage

Shadowalk - League of Angels S70 - Warrior

Comment

Enchant - excessive failures!

Five failures to enchant in a row is far out of the probability curve!
          Bought luck gems to synthesize. Made five level 7 luck gems which gave
          me an 80% chance. Failed five times in a row. Any comments?
          Last edited by Ephram78; 09-24-2012, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Enchanting is entirely luck based. Sometimes you'll do nothing but fail, other times you'll have amazing luck and succeed all the time. Just gotta keep trying, or put it aside and come back to it later.

This isn't a bug, so moving thread to Game Discussion.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

There are times when you fail always, I have been there. There are times when you succeed always, I have also been there. It's just that your luck this time is bad.
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Be happy that wartune's enchanting feature doesn't take away levels or break the equipment. This is the first mmo I ever played that actually has a fair echanment system. Yes, it is a gold sink but there must be something on the downside to make things harder. Otherwise what will the fun be if everyone was able to get there gear to the top right off the bat. The most fun part of an mmo is the competition. Being able to show pride off something you did. Whether it be having the best gear, the strongest in the game, or best guild in the game.

Comment

When Enchanting it shows the successful rate, the lower it is, the harder it will be.
                  Ok, I'm muted, so.... please use sign language.
                  Thanks

Comment

i feel ya man i just failed with a lvl 8 luck stone lost 70k gold makes me wanna throw my computer thru the window
                    Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Take a look at here, maybe it helps
                      Ok, I'm muted, so.... please use sign language.
                      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ephram78 View Post
                        Five failures to enchant in a row is far out of the probability curve!
                        Bought luck gems to synthesize. Made five level 7 luck gems which gave
                        me an 80% chance. Failed five times in a row. Any comments?
                        i failed at 90% and not just once but twice.
                        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Coco View Post
                          Take a look at here, maybe it helps
                          this is crystal saga.. not sure it has same rate as wartune.
                          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

why i got banned?

Comment

People, please, as long as it's not 100%, you can still fail. Get those damn level 9 luck stones and upgrade your gears already... -.-
                              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
                              X