No announcement yet.

enchant bug/failed!!Please fixed..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For some reason, 80% chance gives worse results than 70% chance for me....

Comment

I have failed 5 80% in a row before and it happens too often where you string a bunch of 70-90% enchant fails in a row for this to be accurate. The percentage is misleading as the game does not calculate that way but when you have a lot you could lose then get to 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by R23234704 View Post
        why i got banned?
        1. Why did you necro bump a thread that is created in sept?

2. What does your post have to do with anything about enchanting?

3. Send a ticket about your ban or at least post in the support section.

Comment

Yea, enchanting in this gameis very user friendly. Most other games you'll not only lose gold/enchant stone but lose the +levels to equipment. And in those games you can't easily get the chance to 60%+ like we can here. Enchanting is still a pain, but seeing how you only do it once every 10 levels (once you get to 35) it's no big deal. And by the time you get to lvl 45 you should have plenty of luck stones so you always have at worst 60% success chance.

Comment

60% success is not good enough on enchants that are upwards of 50k and even 150k. You cannot afford to fail. I find myself purchasing a lot of luck stones to synthesize them with my contribution and this is tons of gold just for that. Not complaining though as I like things to not be easy and it is universal for everyone. I just find the percentages misleading for the reasons being mentioned here.
            Last edited by R24877577; 12-26-2012, 10:02 PM.

Comment

in every game, upgrading, enchanting & etc. is a luck game. if your success rate is 100% and fail then Report it. coz in 80% success rate there is always 20% to fail.

Comment

When one enchant costs more than 100k gold and you STILL are not using level 9 luck stones... I say you deserve losing 100k gold
                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

"60% success is not good enough on enchants that are upwards of 50k and even 150k. You cannot afford to fail. I find myself purchasing a lot of luck stones to synthesize them with my contribution and this is tons of gold just for that."

And now it's time for Math

Now, let's assume we are talking about enchanting all 8 items to 18 or 27 or w/e, so lots of enchants. meaning we care about averages and not about luck and how you got 3 enchants in a row with just 10% chance.
                  60% chance means success 6 times, fail 4 times. a lvl 5 luck stone in guild shop costs 20k (lvl 6 costs 40k, lvl 7 80k, lvl 8 160k, lvl 9 320k) depending on the cost of an enchant it might not be worth it using lvl 6+ stones as the cost of the stone+fail chance is bigger than the original cost of failure.

Some examples: enchant costs 100k, you have a 60% chance of success, this means that on average you'll lose 40k for this enchant. (ie. you do it 10 times, you get it 6 times you fail 4 times, giving the average cost of failure of 40k per attempt)
                  Now, should we go with this 40k loss, or should we use lvl 6 stones instead? lvl 6 stone gives you a 70% success chance, but costs 40k gold.
                  The same enchant with lvl 6 stone: 70% success chance means you are looking at an average failure cost of 30k gold, but you also have to add the cost of the luck stone, 40k, making your total gold spent per attempt on average 70k gold.

So, how can you quckly calculate if given the enchant cost you should be using higher lvl stones? Simple. use this formula:
                  Enchant_cost (new_success rate - base_success rate) > cost of stone;

That is, if cost of enchant multiplied by the difference between old (base) chance and new chance is more than the cost of luck stone used, you should use that luck stone. If it's less, you are better off not using it.
                  For instance, should you use lvl 5 stone or lvl 6 stone? the difference in success is 10% and the cost of the stone is 40k, so what should the cost of an enchant be to make it worth using? X*10% > 40k => X > 400k so if the cost of enchant was over 400k, you'd be better off using lvl 6 stone over lvl 5.

In general, given the cost of stones in guild shop you are almost always better off Not using luck stones. This of course only applies if you are buying luck stones from shop. if you are using the ones you got from playing (and catacombs gives plenty of luck stones) then yea, use whatever stones you got, and feel dree to synthesize them to higher versions.

Comment

lost 130k each enchant at lv90%, failed 5 times in a roll, no red after 50m in astral, killed by archer much lower br that only hit me while i hit troop, no crit at 2200+20% 10 times (Lunatic + arrow + arrow all no crit) and lost to a mage much lower br, (why no multi? cos how else do i know if crit is a sickass joke ) and lastly, planspan reject my payments, whatever u were saying about RNG and 60k gold?
                    Last edited by BinLu; 01-15-2014, 11:46 PM.

Comment

People really love to necro bump in this community....

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                        People really love to necro bump in this community....
                        People tell them to use the search option lol.

Comment

I always used lv 9 lucky stones when enchanting my gears at higher lvs of enchantment, accurate and safe and no luck needed .

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

Get lvl 9 lucky stone, anyway fail and loosing gold is not much big lost. Some of games if you fail to enchant you will break your gears.
                            "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Working...
                            X