This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troop Specialty?

So back when I hit level 40, the game gave me a popup about troops having access to a new Specialty, or something. Well, I'm level 45 now and that section is still blank. I thought, somehow, that getting my Angels to level 40 would unlock something... but nope. So, I'm just wondering, have I missed something? Or is this a feature not yet released?

Thanks.
    Character: Aria
    Class: Knight
    Level: 45
    Server: Temple of Ibalize
    VIP Level: 4.5

Originally posted by evrfreez View Post
    So back when I hit level 40, the game gave me a popup about troops having access to a new Specialty, or something. Well, I'm level 45 now and that section is still blank. I thought, somehow, that getting my Angels to level 40 would unlock something... but nope. So, I'm just wondering, have I missed something? Or is this a feature not yet released?

Thanks.
    Yeah i got the same thing and looked but its blank so i was like...*** glitch?

Comment

Other people have commented on this, too, in-game. One of my irl friends who plays, too. Any answer? Or no one knows? Not even devs? =b

Comment

Nothing from anyone huh? Guess it's a feature to be determined.

Comment

Its a thing from the chinese version that r2 hasn't put in yet, although could probably put in very easily if they wanted to.

Also talents have not been placed yet. Still waiting on that.

Comment

LOL soon.... SOOOOON
            -Rubexcube666

Comment

Working...
            X