party mode battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• party mode battle

we all know we can pvp 1v1 in the alter of ennoblement and sylph atoll but now with party mode in game we should be able to atk as a group (1v4, 2v2, 1v2, etc..) it would add to the pvp part of the game and i have talk with many others about and have agreed its a great idea, Example a few little guys wants to challenge a big gun but we all know they'll die within a couple of hit when 1 on 1 most of the time so they wonder if they could team if they would be more of a match. (Would like some feedback on the idea.)
    I agree
    100.00%
    I disagree
    0.00%
    Idk
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

I think that is an awesome idea. Speaking as one of the "little guys", it would give us more encouragement. Thank you for suggesting it Zase!!

Comment

If a "big gun" kills you with 1 aoe and 1 hit, no matter how many "little guys" you team up will make a difference.
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
        If a "big gun" kills you with 1 aoe and 1 hit, no matter how many "little guys" you team up will make a difference.
        True but i dont mean rlly low brs i mean thoses who can get u down 1/4 on their own if they could make a group they might actually win example wartawan 205k br kills me fast but in group arena me and 2 friends can beat him and sometimes we lose. This is just a thought to improve pvp in game when ur 1v1 about 80% of the time u know who's gona win but in group v group or solo v group it would mix things up abit.

Comment

Would help to test new strategy for pvp in group too; to see what work best for any given situation...
          Lunay - Knighted knight
          23.25M BR
          Guild : SHIELD
          West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Working...
          X