No announcement yet.

Class war Restart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You do know half of the people looking for any update on the CW mess will mis that hidden little note?

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
      You do know half of the people looking for any update on the CW mess will mis that hidden little note?
      Yup. Blame Emma for that.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
        Afaik, PST R2 servers weren't affected, therefore they won't do the Class Wars rematch. So it's only the other platforms that were affected.

For those that haven't seen the post yet: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post972739
        ahhh thanks for information

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
          Yup. Blame Emma for that.
          what a good moderator partner... lets make mobs and linch emma!!! (I'm kidding, i like emma, everyone makes mistakes... tho' we can wait for an apologize).
          R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
          Archer Linkoneusc
          Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Can anyone help me please.. y i cant place 12k wager at a time? it allows only 5k balens at max. what shall i do? can i place wager 2 or 3 times instead?

Comment

Originally posted by 1SamDGAF View Post
              Can anyone help me please.. y i cant place 12k wager at a time? it allows only 5k balens at max. what shall i do? can i place wager 2 or 3 times instead?
              5k wager is max

Comment

Working...
              X