Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Losing wagers this month ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing wagers this month ?

with last months problem, I want to be sure about losing wagers

Click image for larger version

Name:	losing Wager 1 for 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	1750102

people who will use a amount of 600 are sure to get 600 crystal ?
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

no, they will get half of what you place in amount, it is said in a previous update, read the ? button help and it will say you will get 50% back.

But than again the maintenance last night said we would get it back in full amount, but if you bought your wagers with balens like if you used 200 balens you would get only 100 glory crystals, with that said you would suppose to get back full amount in glory crystals.
    Last edited by AkumaDeDiablo; 05-30-2014, 11:30 AM. Reason: spam edit since nothing else to do atm.

Comment

I think you will get 600 back if you wager 600

Comment

Originally posted by AkumaDeDiablo View Post
        no, they will get half of what you place in amount, it is said in a previous update, read the ? button help and it will say you will get 50% back.

But than again the maintenance last night said we would get it back in full amount, but if you bought your wagers with balens like if you used 200 balens you would get only 100 glory crystals, with that said you would suppose to get back full amount in glory crystals.
        why would they compensate players who wagered last month just so now you would get only 50% return in case you lose?
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Class: Archer
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Same questions, from what the ? says we should get full 600 back for losing. But what happened last month shows that we would only get half back.

Comment

now the balen thing is updated. gc are returned. balens are lost. bet 1200 balens, get 600 gc

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis63 View Post
              I think you will get 600 back if you wager 600
              I think you are dumber than you look, you get back 50% of your wager if you lose, so be sure that you ARE AWARE OF IT SO WE AVOID UNNECESSARY WHINING OVER THE FORUM, THANKS!

Comment

Originally posted by jonastx View Post
                I think you are dumber than you look, you get back 50% of your wager if you lose, so be sure that you ARE AWARE OF IT SO WE AVOID UNNECESSARY WHINING OVER THE FORUM, THANKS!
                they just stated that 2 balens = 1 crystal wager, so if we put crystal for wager we should get back 100% even lose according to the screen

otherwise I will send tickets again for this issue
                SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                IGN: Kimwong
                CLASS: Knight
                PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

The question is: are we talking about balens as wager or glory crystal as wager?
                  -600 glory crystals should give 600 glory crystals back in case of a losing wager
                  -600 balens should give 300 glory crystals back in case of a losing wager
                  at least this is what I understand

Comment

Balens is easy to see, since they have that 2 balen = 1 glory

however... nothing is states about wagering with glory, so we're just assuming it's 100% back

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                      Balens is easy to see, since they have that 2 balen = 1 glory

however... nothing is states about wagering with glory, so we're just assuming it's 100% back
                      those who wagered glory crystals last month got the other half back this month, so like I said, why would they do that unless it's 100% return from now on

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                        those who wagered glory crystals last month got the other half back this month, so like I said, why would they do that unless it's 100% return from now on
                        They also returned the balens you wager from last month... even tho this month says 2 balen = 1 glory

however last month was 1 balen = 1 glory, but you get half the losing reward.

so basically means those balen players got 100% of balen back instead of 2 balen = 1 glory, they got 2 balen = 2 glory.

If they wanted to use this month's change as excuse, they shouldn't give balens back to players for last month's CW.

___ ___ ___

Anyways.... I think some other region's CW final is over, if anyone used Glory to wager, how much did you wager and what did you get back?
                        Last edited by anichaos; 05-31-2014, 03:50 PM.

Comment

I'm owed 1000 glory crystals from last month....I've filed numerous tickets and still nothing.
                          As a paying customer I expect customer service...

If not returned....time to file internet fraud and theft report.
                          "When the going gets weird, the weird turn professional."
                          HST

Comment

Working...
                          X