Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Most Humorous Battlegrounds Moment?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Humorous Battlegrounds Moment?

My most humorous/comical moment ever in the Battleground was when a heavy casher, who had spent pretty much all of their money on clothing and ignored their BR, started getting killed multiple times. They start raging, calling people an ***, and a couple of other naughtier words that I shalln't announce here. (You can work it out for yourself. :3)
    Someone asks: "U a casher?"
    The raging casher replies saying: "NO. HATE CASHERS. IM FREE PLAYER. NEVER SPENT ANYTHING ONTO THIS PIECE OF CUPCAKE!!!"
    The person who asked them the casher question says: "Where'd you get those level 5 wings from then?"
    "I PAID FOR THEM, CUPCAKE."

A couple of people commented with various phases: "Lol" and "xD". I managed to restrain myself. But then the casher started raging even more, telling everybody to "SHUT THE *** UP".
    The person who asked them the casher question says: "You just said you weren't a casher a minute ago. Now you admit to paying into the game. Hence, you are a casher. ^^"
    "SHUT THE *** UP, CUPCAKE."
    The casher gets killed again.
    "IM REPORT U ALL! THIS IS CUPCAKE. U ALL CUPCAKES."
    They then start spamming the current chat with: "CUPCAKE. CUPCAKE. CUPCAKE." (This isn't my bad grammar in case any of you were wondering :3. This is what the guy was actually typing)
    The fun eventually ended because the casher left the room. (Or possibly got removed). Either way I was disappointed. We still had five minutes to go! Alot of people. including myself actually enjoyed the show.

P.S: This was in the 30 - 39 level Battlegrounds event. The casher was level 38, with the full Glistening clothing set + Phantom dragon wings level 4 + VIP. The really funny thing was that their BR was only just above 10K.

What about you? Any of you have a very funny Battleground moment?
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-31-2014, 08:57 AM. Reason: Cupcake filtering enabled.
    The Oath:

"I swear on my life, and of the lives of those around me
    that if I do not become a casher, and expose my wallet to others
    that I shall face all consequences of being abandoned by my brothers
    and sisters. If I willingly choose to abandon these consequences, I will
    face mortal peril, in which the local police shall enter my facility and arrest
    me for financial keeping."

MY INSTANT REACTION:

haha thats so funny (lol on the CUPCAKE filter xD )

Comment

Esme is the most CUPCAKE mod ever <3
      Server - 138- Falledge
      Guild - THE*CHOSEN
      Class - Mage
      Name - BigBadGirl
      Level - 70

Comment

Esme, c'mon! It wasn't that bad, surely. I've seen posts with even worse language in it! Mind you, the cupcake thing's do actually look nice.
        Should have added an "s" to the end of the the bit where I put: "I PAID FOR THEM, CUPCAKE(S)".
        The Oath:

MY INSTANT REACTION:

Comment

Hello Lady, There are people like I've said before who are out there to dominate. They feel the need to participate in pvp. But calling people names is cyber bullying and it's not part of the game. I've seen this happen in my battlegrounds many times, but the best thing to do is to just ignore them. This is a game we play to have fun, we don't play it to hear bad remarks... Enjoy your game Lady

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
            Hello Lady, There are people like I've said before who are out there to dominate. They feel the need to participate in pvp. But calling people names is cyber bullying and it's not part of the game. I've seen this happen in my battlegrounds many times, but the best thing to do is to just ignore them. This is a game we play to have fun, we don't play it to hear bad remarks... Enjoy your game Lady
            Hey, Alberteiny.
            I was actually just bored, and the memory of the Battleground popped back into my head because of a similar situation that occurred today. I know that we all play the game for fun. Heck, why do you think I'm here?! :3 Some people obviously don't get that, and play for the competition.
            The Oath:

MY INSTANT REACTION:

Comment

Funniest thing is the dude with the purple hades calling me a casher because he lost, despite he stunned me twice for 2 rounds.

Lots of people making fun of him made him hide in the spawn area for the remaining time.

Comment

all this talk of cupcakes getting me hungry thanks

Comment

The person who asked them the casher question says: "Where'd you get those level 5 wings from then?"

I thought you cant see other players gear/clothes in BG.
                  Player: sunshinε
                  Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                  Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                  Level: 80
                  Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post

I thought you cant see other players gear/clothes in BG.
                    Phantom Dragon Wings only show up at lv4+ so probably why the assumption came out.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                      Phantom Dragon Wings only show up at lv4+ so probably why the assumption came out.
                      Yeah thats level 4 if you assume, but anyhow i didnt read last "PS" weird still, a guy with Glistering set and Phantom Dragon wings calling himself non-casher, ow **** amnesia.
                      Player: sunshinε
                      Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                      Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                      Level: 80
                      Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Exactly what Wraithraiser posted. Phantom Dragon Wings are available when wings are synthesized to level 4. Let's face it, you may not be able to see what gear and clothing the player actually owns, but you can tell wings a mile off. Especially Phantom Dragon Wings.
                        From behind the hood, lies a woman whose alluring beauty has stunned thousands. Millions have doubted her demanding strength, and in exchange, have unwillingly given their lives to her blade. She roams not as a slayer, but as a savior in search of sustaining peace. The only thing that stands in her way is the army of darkness who at this moment are dominant over the mortal race.
                        What will YOU do to contribute to the eternal war?

Comment

I THINK I may know the exact BG you're talking about... lol. The wings, the fact that he was riding Underworld Steed, and the fact that he had a 5 star blue Hades. Yeah... couldn't help myself but call him out on his complaints against cashers.

Comment

Working...
                          X