Battle ground freeloaders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle ground freeloaders

First up: I really like the new addition of the Battlegrounds. It's fun to play, either by trying to kill as many opponents as possible or by hauling the crystals to get to 5k before the others party does. However i'm getting more and more annoyed by ppl freeloading for the reward. They grab a spot and go afk, contributing nothing and still getting rewarded 30 insignia's. Besides the freeloading bit, they also take up a spot for someone that does want to play and they mess up the battle element, because the team with the least freeloaders will obviously win.
    I would suggest auto-kicking ppl that don't fight or contribute by hauling crystals after a set period of time. I don't know what a fair amount of time should be (we all need to answer nature's call or get something to drink), but i think 2-3 minutes of inactivity should be enough to prove freeloadership

Originally posted by R23043656 View Post
    First up: I really like the new addition of the Battlegrounds. It's fun to play, either by trying to kill as many opponents as possible or by hauling the crystals to get to 5k before the others party does. However i'm getting more and more annoyed by ppl freeloading for the reward. They grab a spot and go afk, contributing nothing and still getting rewarded 30 insignia's. Besides the freeloading bit, they also take up a spot for someone that does want to play and they mess up the battle element, because the team with the least freeloaders will obviously win.
    I would suggest auto-kicking ppl that don't fight or contribute by hauling crystals after a set period of time. I don't know what a fair amount of time should be (we all need to answer nature's call or get something to drink), but i think 2-3 minutes of inactivity should be enough to prove freeloadership
    i have yet to notice such activity in my server
    can u present a screenshot cause its hard to believe someone would wanna afk when he/she can gain more honor points
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

there is no freeloader in my server they run their as$ off >_<

Comment

I saw a few in my server

Comment

present a screenshot
          please present one because u might have just seen someone lagging
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
            i have yet to notice such activity in my server
            can u present a screenshot cause its hard to believe someone would wanna afk when he/she can gain more honor points
            the player will AFK if:
            1. he/she lagging badly
            2. he/she have strong ally example 25k+ br (sure win)
            and lastly
            3. he/she knows that its impossible to win
            Server: S3 WORG LAIR
            IGN: LordFireMage
            LVL: 4X

Comment

Originally posted by LordFireMage View Post
              the player will AFK if:
              1. he/she lagging badly
              2. he/she have strong ally example 25k+ br (sure win)
              and lastly
              3. he/she knows that its impossible to win
              Well yeah so whats the problem over there
              some AFK through lag
              some because of no point
              some due to the point that its suicide to fight
              i see no problems

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

In S1 many and I mean many people afk during BG. I notice a group of players yesterday and today just afking. Idk about other servers but in S1 BG may end up being a afk fest there. I wouldn't doubt later in time everyone will just go in and afk until time is up and get the 30 insig reward with out doing anything. That is the problem with these mmos that have these sorta things that have really no rules. People take advantage of the fact that you can still "win" with out even doing anything to help out. I think if you afk more than 5 mins you are auto kicked. That is a reasonable amount of time to do what you need to do. BG is a very fun activity and I hate to see it turn in to just go in and afk until time ends type of deal. I forsee this happening though towards when many people already have there 45 set finished.

Comment

I am also on S1 and in about 30 to 40% of the BG i have played, people in my team have gone afk. They are not lagging, its obvious they are afk, and so far every time I have been in a team with afk people we lose. It really spoils it for those team members who are trying their best and fighting and/or running their legs off collecting crystal. What started out as probably one of the best features of the game is quickly starting to become one of the most frustrating. It would really be great if something could be done to stop this, as it is really selfish inconsiderate behaviour for an activity that requires a team effort.
                  Jenn - Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                    In S1 many and I mean many people afk during BG. I notice a group of players yesterday and today just afking. Idk about other servers but in S1 BG may end up being a afk fest there. I wouldn't doubt later in time everyone will just go in and afk until time is up and get the 30 insig reward with out doing anything. That is the problem with these mmos that have these sorta things that have really no rules. People take advantage of the fact that you can still "win" with out even doing anything to help out. I think if you afk more than 5 mins you are auto kicked. That is a reasonable amount of time to do what you need to do. BG is a very fun activity and I hate to see it turn in to just go in and afk until time ends type of deal. I forsee this happening though towards when many people already have there 45 set finished.
                    Well if its really true that everyone AFKs without a valid reason then i guess they deserve getting kicked
                    also those who get kicked must have a CD timer just so they don't enter again
                    and the auto kick time is also ok its highly reasonable

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

i suggest make 40-49 level gap for BG. if u have super player on other side of team. they will mostlikely goin AFK cuz they dont want waste their effort to become barbeque honor.
                      Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Working...
                      X