Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions

Hello all,
    I am suggesting that there should be a Hide Player button for World Boss Event, there are many players there and it works kinda hard, so it could be usefull.

2nd: In friend list there should be a search bracket or something to arrange players by their level. So we don't waste a lot of time in Multi-Player dungeons searching for players to invite , just arrange them by the level and scroll down and add them one after another.

3rd: Lower the cost on level 30+ PvE Gear , from 5 crystals to 50? Isn't that kind of much? I would of guessed 15-20 the max , not that high , 50 crystals should be for level 50-60 sets.

4th: Some more stuff on vouchers in the SHOP. Or make a wheel like in vip / guild territory but for vouchers.

5th: Something to change Gold for Daru (For normal players) about 100gold - 1 daru or something around that.

6th: A full screen function would be nice.

7th: Battlegrounds should be made normal stuff and put something instead of it ... Like Trivia or other events. Why not an event with Facebook / Twitter Likes? 5000 likes = small reward / 10000 likes = medium / 20000 = big reward / 30000+ = epic reward (this is just an example) this way other people may join the game.

8th: See if you can make some server migrations (if possible). Players to move from one server to another... 1 time free then costs real money.

9th: Balance the % rate of Enchanting , it is a bit unbalanced 10% for each + , on an item with max enchant +12 , even with some stones you waste some good amount of gold.

10th: Please do something with 3 v 3 battle , I mean it isn't right to be matched up agasint players +10 levels above you and your team. Make it so players can make teams with players around their level (max 4-5 levels above) and that can fight teams around their level.

I know you guys need money to keep the game up , but please don't make the game too much Pay to Win , you will lose a lot of players. If players get to much into the game they might donate , no need to make the game too much based on that.
    For the moment these are the things i tought that should be changed/Added. Hope Admins/Owners/Developers consider my suggestions.
    Last edited by ziom19; 09-23-2012, 06:44 PM.

Originally posted by ziom19 View Post
    Hello all,
    I am suggesting that there should be a Hide Player button for World Boss Event, there are many players there and it works kinda hard, so it could be usefull.
    Dunno what you mean. Boss works fine

2nd: In friend list there should be a search bracket or something to arrange players by their level. So we don't waste a lot of time in Multi-Player dungeons searching for players to invite , just arrange them by the level and scroll down and add them one after another.
    Search doesn't work at all and players are already arranged by level, sort of. Arranging them by nickname would be more useful I think

3rd: Lower the cost on level 30+ PvE Gear , from 5 crystals to 50? Isn't that kind of much? I would of guessed 15-20 the max , not that high , 50 crystals should be for level 50-60 sets.
    Who is getting that gear? Most people get arena items anyway. Also that would make the game too easy.

4th: Some more stuff on vouchers in the SHOP. Or make a wheel like in vip / guild territory but for vouchers.
    That's not going to happen

5th: Something to change Gold for Daru (For normal players) about 100gold - 1 daru or something around that.
    If you're persistant you can hunt "travelling managogs" on world map. Today I first got 20 and then later 25 lvl1 daru pearls from a single enemy (lvl 41+ map)
    Also you can keep some damage dealing astros in store for world boss battles to get more daru out of it.

Agreed

7th: Battlegrounds should be made normal stuff and put something instead of it ... Like Trivia or other events. Why not an event with Facebook / Twitter Likes? 5000 likes = small reward / 10000 likes = medium / 20000 = big reward / 30000+ = epic reward (this is just an example) this way other people may join the game.
    A "like" event? Isn't there enough request/like **** on Facebook already? Most likely I'd block you, so would everyone else.
    Battlegrounds are cool, but there should be a limit or cooldown on how many times you can attack the same player during one session because of stalkers.
    Also clicking on the crystals is kinda hard when there is a crowd. Something should be done here.

8th: See if you can make some server migrations (if possible). Players to move from one server to another... 1 time free then costs real money.
    Not going to happen, not a good idea. Imagine a lvl 50 or so player migrate to a server that just opened.

9th: Balance the % rate of Enchanting , it is a bit unbalanced 10% for each + , on an item with max enchant +12 , even with some stones you waste some good amount of gold.
    Buy some luck stones from guild, synthesize them to higher levels and try your luck again.
    Again, this would make the game too easy.

10th: Please do something with 3 v 3 battle , I mean it isn't right to be matched up agasint players +10 levels above you and your team. Make it so players can make teams with players around their level (max 4-5 levels above) and that can fight teams around their level.
    Well, I guess this depends more on how many people are playing the arena. Sometimes I fight the same team 5, 10 times in a row cause there isn't a better match available. Sometimes I win 5-10 times, sometimes I lose the sama amount of fights in a row,
    Also: since the rewards have been capped to half many people have given up on arena and not everyone can spend 2 x 1 hour daily playing it and 3 insignia per fight aint worth playing unless you really have a killer team.

Comment

It's a browser game :P no need to add one, if your using internet explorer, go to TOOLS - FILE - then FULLSCREEN or press f11. If your using google chrome click the spanner sign in top right, go to zoom and next to the zoom % you will see a black box with 2 arrows in it click that and you have your fullscreen. for other browsers just have a little look around in your settings im sure you'll find a fullscreen on it as most have the option XD

as for your other points i was going to comment but spaljeni has pretty much said what i was going to so all good ^_^

Comment

If this is a Startegy based MMO why the hell don't let the players decide in a battle what Npc want to attack, this randomly choose it's ridiculous, it's a strategy game not a "wheel of fortune". And of course that my troops (or my hero) always attack another npc not that I want, in this way the game is cheating, I hope you fix this and let the players decide what npc want to attack, not the game!!!

Comment

Hello all,

I know you guys need money to keep the game up , but please don't make the game too much Pay to Win , you will lose a lot of players. If players get to much into the game they might donate , no need to make the game too much based on that.
          For the moment these are the things i tought that should be changed/Added. Hope Admins/Owners/Developers consider my suggestions.
          First idea awesome +1

Second idea awesome +1

Third idea Bad -1

Fourth idea good +1

Fifth idea Bad horrible no way - 1

Sixth idea +1 good job

Seventh idea +1 good job

Eighth idea very very very bad idea i personally will vote as many -1s possible this should never ever ever ever be made possible

Ninth idea good +1

Tenth idea +1 its been posted so many times before but still good job

Last statement is agreed +1
          Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 09-24-2012, 10:19 AM.
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by R23235950 View Post
            If this is a Startegy based MMO why the hell don't let the players decide in a battle what Npc want to attack, this randomly choose it's ridiculous, it's a strategy game not a "wheel of fortune". And of course that my troops (or my hero) always attack another npc not that I want, in this way the game is cheating, I hope you fix this and let the players decide what npc want to attack, not the game!!!
            NPC?
            which one i am a whee bit confused please tell me which NPC ?
            If u mean the void army in campaign or in MP dungeons then its unavoidable
            because u need to kill all and thats exactly what the program is doing (more of helping u finish)
            If ur talking about crypts then once again unavoidable
            because u need to kill each monster in order to pass to next level
            the strategy just means a way u come up with to defeat the evil undead from the void
            not the point of leveling or attacking
            the other types of strategy which ur talking about is more like chess and that type of strategy gaming is not this one
            this is adventure + strategy
            Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 09-24-2012, 09:53 AM.
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
              First idea awesome +1
              second idea awesome +1
              third idea Bad -1
              fourth idea good +1
              fifth idea Bad horrible no way - 1
              sixth idea +1 good job
              seventh idea +1 good job
              Eighth idea very very very bad idea i personally will vote as many -1s possible this should never ever ever ever be made possible
              ninth idea good +1
              tenth idea +1 its been posted so many times before but still good job
              last statement is agreed +1

I would like to know why you think having more stuff in shop be buyable via vouches is a horrible idea? I agree that VIP members and cashers deserve better treatment but here should also be some kind of balance. The only advantage I believe that cashers should get is the ability to get to that point faster than a non casher. Vouches are easy to obtain yes but still are rare to get. Don't think that people having many vouchers will break this game or something or ruin it for the cashers. It will help balance the game and non cashers can compete with the cashers on a more suitable level( not your game level.) I believe having socket rods and at least crypt keys are a must for everyone to purchase. Maybe make some more exclusive item sfor the cashers but there must be somethings in the voucher part of the shop to help the non-cashers catch up to the cashers.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                I would like to know why you think having more stuff in shop be buyable via vouches is a horrible idea? I agree that VIP members and cashers deserve better treatment but here should also be some kind of balance. The only advantage I believe that cashers should get is the ability to get to that point faster than a non casher. Vouches are easy to obtain yes but still are rare to get. Don't think that people having many vouchers will break this game or something or ruin it for the cashers. It will help balance the game and non cashers can compete with the cashers on a more suitable level( not your game level.) I believe having socket rods and at least crypt keys are a must for everyone to purchase. Maybe make some more exclusive item sfor the cashers but there must be somethings in the voucher part of the shop to help the non-cashers catch up to the cashers.
                I said 4th idea good+1
                5th idea is bad bad bad
                5th idea is gold for daru which is bad bad bad
                4th is vouchers idea and i clearly stated good

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                  I said 4th idea good+1
                  5th idea is bad bad bad
                  5th idea is gold for daru which is bad bad bad
                  4th is vouchers idea and i clearly stated good
                  Ohaha my apologize. I got your 5th and 4th mixed up

Comment

Working...