Sylph stats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    you missed the point where this topic was asking about the unawakened form bonus stats from sylph's stats. Only sylph's HP affect the player's, other stats only effect when the player transformed into the sylph.
    the topic starter also asked about damage in sylphform and others were not sure if defense gets added in sylphform or if its only for arena. But yes, in unawakened Form only HP gets added.

So why do my pdef mdef and patk change with every other sylph I call?
    that's because each sylph has a skill which boosts one/some of your character's stats a little. For Iris it's +3%pdef and mdef, for Gaia its +5% atk. but this doesn't depend on your sylph's stats, only the sylph's HP gets added to yours when unawakened, other stats only in Sylphform, like Arlad said.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
      So why do my pdef mdef and patk change with every other sylph I call?
      because each sylph has different bonus.

Iris: 3%mdef and pdef
      Pan: 5% HP
      gaia and amazon: 5% Atk
      Apollo: 5% Mdef
      Hades: 5% Pdef.

check it on your sylphs's skill stat page, it's the most left circle icon on the bottom of the page.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        because each sylph has different bonus.

Iris: 3%mdef and pdef
        Pan: 5% HP
        gaia and amazon: 5% Atk
        Apollo: 5% Mdef
        Hades: 5% Pdef.

check it on your sylphs's skill stat page, it's the most left circle icon on the bottom of the page.
        Ah, i see now what you mean, thx.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
          Thank you for the info, so could be good to uuse PA before going sylph form in that way the poison damage will be maxed?
          i just tried this and after transforming your PA damage increases. But what shocked me a little, is that it took the PATK value of my iris and not MATK. i tried with a pan after and my PA damage was higher after transform, even though my Pan's patk is only about 1/2 of the MATK of my Iris. I also did the math and there is no doubt that both times my sylph's PATK was added. But i believe that this is only because PA is a physical attack and not one of the sylphform skills, which should add the sylph's primary atk type on top of yours for its dmg calculation.

edit: i tried with a mage using hades, it has a skill that is almost like archer's PA. its like i thought and its only the PA damage for which the wrong atk type got added. For Sylphform-attacks it adds the Sylph's highest atk to your highest atk, like it has been said before.
          Last edited by Setsuna88; 06-03-2014, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by phans123 View Post
            Anyone got information about sylph stats, coz ive been told if i put all my sylph stats on endurance instead of inteligence i would gain real HP instead of attack on sylph only.If anyone have any information about this mater can pls share it

[ATTACH=CONFIG]89606[/ATTACH]
            Putting Endurance points into a sylph means, anytime you have that sylph on, you'll get alot of HP, but that sylph in particular will be weak, in terms of attack and defense. Try using the auto button, if you don't know what stat to assign it to.

Comment

Working...
            X