Sylph stats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph stats

Anyone got information about sylph stats, coz ive been told if i put all my sylph stats on endurance instead of inteligence i would gain real HP instead of attack on sylph only.If anyone have any information about this mater can pls share it

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture1.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	1750201
    been playing for a while wartune ......

Sylph HP is added onto player HP always. So yes, if you put it into endurance you'd have more player HP, but weaker sylph in general. Lowest BR also for sylph arena.

Comment

The same also seems to hold for defence obtained from the Strength/Intelligence/Armor stats.

Comment

Originally posted by Mengjun View Post
        The same also seems to hold for defence obtained from the Strength/Intelligence/Armor stats.
        No.

Iris gives 3% mdef and pdef
        Apollo 5% mdef
        and Hades 5% pdef

Those are passive skills and the only defense boost you'll get from those sylphs, no matter how many stat points you allocate into defense that won't change. Nor will your defense go up. Endurance is the only stat from sylphs that you get.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          Sylph HP is added onto player HP always. So yes, if you put it into endurance you'd have more player HP, but weaker sylph in general. Lowest BR also for sylph arena.
          its not that i care too much about sylph arena , im sceptical about sylph attack in general afreaid i can lose dmg when i get sylph form.
          been playing for a while wartune ......

Comment

Oh right, my bad, that explains a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by phans123 View Post
              its not that i care too much about sylph arena , im sceptical about sylph attack in general afreaid i can lose dmg when i get sylph form.
              when you go sylphform the sylph's defense gets added to yours, and the sylphs highest atk gets added to your highest atk.
              so adding int will increase your overall damage (sylphform damage and the damage of your little sylph when not in sylph form) + a little mdef while in sylph form

Comment

Last time I heard, only the ATKs are added - the defense and the other offense ability (strength for gaias) are only used in arenas.

Correct me if I'm wrong, this is just what I remember from post-patch discussions.

Comment

i tested this myself and im sure that defense gets added too. unless they changed it in a recent patch. i will quote myself form an older post where i explained how i tested. feel free to try yourself

sylph defense get's added to your character's defense while awakened.
                  to proof this i used the archerskill poison arrow. the good thing about this skill is that it's bleed damage depends on atk and defense but doesn't vary like other skills (no 90-110% damage range). so it will always hit for the same damage as long as both player's atk and def remains unchanged.
                  in my case i first used a lvl 1 white iris with 8 pdef. while i was in normal form, the poison effect hit me for exactly 1200 damage. my character's pdef was 15342, the archer's patk was 19093. after i changed to sylph form i noticed that the poison damage dropped to only 1197. it should be pretty obvious that this is due to the 8pdef from my sylph being added to my character. but to make sure i tested it again with a lvl 80 blue iris with 1587 pdef. now the poison damage further dropped to 692.

now lets look at these values:
                  in normal form the difference between my enemy's patk and my pdef was 19093 - 15342 = 3751. poison damage was 1200, which is 32% of that difference. (note: the game uses the difference between atk and enemy defense for it's damage formula)
                  now let's assume that 100% of my pet's defense was added in sylph form. with my blue iris this should give me 16929 pdef. the difference between enemy's atk and my def is now 2164. poison damage was 692, which is again 32%.
                  this should prove that defense in sylph form is the sum of your character's and sylph's defense.

Comment

Gz to know Setsun88

Comment

I agree with Setsuna88.
                      Noticed that in ToK my dmg received from poison arrow gets decreased when I awaken. Let's say when I get poisoned I'm in normal form and I receive 15k dmg from poison. Then, the next turn, when I awaken, my poison dmg received is decreased to 12-13k.

Comment

These are interesting findings, thank you.

Comment

Thank you for the info, so could be good to uuse PA before going sylph form in that way the poison damage will be maxed?
                          R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                          Archer Linkoneusc
                          Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                            i tested this myself and im sure that defense gets added too. unless they changed it in a recent patch. i will quote myself form an older post where i explained how i tested. feel free to try yourself
                            you missed the point where this topic was asking about the unawakened form bonus stats from sylph's stats. Only sylph's HP affect the player's, other stats only effect when the player transformed into the sylph.
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                              you missed the point where this topic was asking about the unawakened form bonus stats from sylph's stats. Only sylph's HP affect the player's, other stats only effect when the player transformed into the sylph.
                              So why do my pdef mdef and patk change with every other sylph I call?

Comment

Working...
                              X