Taking things too seriously

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking things too seriously

I have noticed over the last couple of weeks that people are taking things a too little seriously. If you plunder their city you get nasty comments in World Chat if you win in PVP or BG they get rather obnoxious in party chat. Has anyone else noticed this? How do you handle it? just courious

Laugh it off that someone gets incredibly butthurt over such petty things.

Comment

ignore it lol easy

Comment

You should have seen the tension during the Hawkstrider event. I really hope someone took notes and will post a paper with wartune as a social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by R232348250 View Post
          I have noticed over the last couple of weeks that people are taking things a too little seriously. If you plunder their city you get nasty comments in World Chat if you win in PVP or BG they get rather obnoxious in party chat. Has anyone else noticed this? How do you handle it? just courious
          Just make sure you ignore them. If they keep losing, it's part of the game, and it's also a message that they should improve.

Comment

or getting kicked out of guilds for winning against a guildmate

LOL... so serious

^ps: not me

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
              or getting kicked out of guilds for winning against a guildmate

LOL... so serious

^ps: not me
              this....so me lol

Comment

yea who cares if they feel bad....strong have right and weak are to be exploited.....attack them as many times as u can in bg don't let them leave out of spawn...plunder them max in amethyst mine heck even attack them until they lose all troops and hp,kick them out of atoll....show them how ur greed for more know no limits

if they don't like it they should leave game like they usually do or cash more and exploit people and make them feel bad like u do...

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                  yea who cares if they feel bad....strong have right and weak are to be exploited.....attack them as many times as u can in bg don't let them leave out of spawn...plunder them max in amethyst mine heck even attack them until they lose all troops and hp,kick them out of atoll....show them how ur greed for more know no limits

if they don't like it they should leave game like they usually do or cash more and exploit people and make them feel bad like u do...
                  Its a Chinese game dude..if they have guns and you have sticks ..all is equal...let the fight begin!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
                    Its a Chinese game dude..if they have guns and you have sticks ..all is equal...let the fight begin!!
                    I know its Chinese game I played there...that doesn't change fact that we need to make their life misery and make them leave game or cash more they are weaklings and we need to show them that

if they got sticks we need to go on them not on ppl with guns no point plundering ppl with guns its hard and slow and we might become target our self so better show our best on ppl with sticks

Comment

Working...
                    X