Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

money

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• money

i have a question or suggestion kind of would the game make more money if things were a bit cheaper to be honest if things were cheaper it be like bidding the cheaper it is the more people buy in my opinion lol i spend alot of money on this game lol i think people would spend more money if things were cheaper could be wrong but idk

Non-cashers would cry even more, since low- and mid-cashers would grow a lot stronger then :P

Comment

Non chaser, and small chaser them dosent normaly spend becouse is so freking expensive.

I spend alot of cash one this game for sure $500+ a month sometimes coppel of tousen dollars.
      But is start be more end more expensive +30 mount start go frome 120 to 240 260 and now 300 events itmes per pice.

Is soon i will just stop buy box and just buy them for lesser mony in Hot Shop later in the end its brings just lesser cash for R2Games.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
        Non chaser, and small chaser them dosent normaly spend becouse is so freking expensive.

I spend alot of cash one this game for sure $500+ a month sometimes coppel of tousen dollars.
        But is start be more end more expensive +30 mount start go frome 120 to 240 260 and now 300 events itmes per pice.

Is soon i will just stop buy box and just buy them for lesser mony in Hot Shop later in the end its brings just lesser cash for R2Games.
        Looks like you spend lots of money on drugs and alcohol as well.

Comment

Working...
        X