Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

How to play Wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How to play Wartune

    So many repetitive issues that Wartune has no interest in fixing, so here's a little guide from all the lessons we (should have) learned by now:

    1) Not Allowed

    2) Not Allowed

    3) Don't trust the writing. If it sounds too good to be true, usually it is. Class wars bets at 100% returns...most of us knew it was going to be broken. There were discussions here days before about whether it was real and the response was "probably not". Yet still some tried and are now fighting for the compensations still. They have a history of exploiting bad wording and translations. It's not a new thing. So quit thinking they will keep their word and don't fall into these traps.

    4) They manipulate situations to get you to spend more. Added a big class wars bet this month, thinking you would get last months rewards and buy a pony? No...they want you to continue to make bets. They will withhold these comps in order to keep you betting each month. It's a basic strategy they keep pulling. You dump more money in waiting on them to live up to their end of an issue. It's not gonna happen. Fool me once, your fault. Fool me 20 times?......

    5) Look before you buy. They edit events after the fact to make themselves look correct from the start. Somebody did the consumption bonus based on info posted here and then cried about how it was different. Why not look in the actual game and see it's different? Try something once before you do it 60 times. If it doesn't work once, it's not going to work the other 59 times. And you don't deserve compensation for continually doing something you know was broken to start. If an event wants you to do something 20 times, try it once. Make sure it is counting that toward the total. Don't do it 20 times and check that it worked after the fact.

    6) Check out the forums before you make any significant purchase. People were crying about buying a terrible Hades skill a week after the issue was known. Learn from your mistakes, but use these forums to learn from others mistakes first.

    7) If you are confused about something in game...don't just click yes. Come here and check. Maximum 40 exp books per day? Should I still try them all? Why not? Oops..they screwed me. Click cancel. Look on forum. Realize it won't work.

    8) If that little green help button shows you something different than what is listed somewhere else...you will get whatever deal is worse. It's a given.


    There will still be a lot of issues we get upset about. Wartune is providing terrible support and feedback. That is a given. They will pull a bait and switch on a lot of issues. It's Wartune...that's their business model and you should know this by now.

    Moving forward, I'll just summarize it as this: Wartune has proven time and time again not to trust them because they really don't care if it works correctly or not. So take a minute and make sure it works correctly before you jump in head first. Always assume that they will do the wrong thing and you will be correct most of the time and save yourself some valuable resources in the future.
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-03-2014, 03:22 AM. Reason: Don't promote naughty things.
    Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

  • #2
    tl;dr: don't play wartune

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
      6) Check out the forums before you make any significant purchase. People were crying about buying a terrible Hades skill a week after the issue was known. Learn from your mistakes, but use these forums to learn from others mistakes first.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI0LkKiK-vg


      hades does suck

      Comment


      • #4
        I love your post, but this is how I see it:

        1) Bannable.

        2) Bannable.

        3) You can bet Glory Crystals with 100% returns now. Even though this is mostly common sense because you should always double check what you're buying, I agree that stuff like this can mess up your plans. Usually there's a good compensation, though (the compensation for buying temporary mounts was incredibly good, for example).

        4) Common sense after you played the game for a few weeks or visited the forums once.

        5) Common sense.

        6) Common sense, basically the same as 5.

        7) Common sense.

        8) Common sense.


        So, to sum it up: Play smart and be prepared for anything.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Not_Brutal_Hobo View Post
          I disagree. Love my Hades as a mage, and it helps that my stats back him up.
          She is a bad crit mage with no medallion. THAT Hades sucks with her setup and skill set. If she can't clear your troops in the 5 rounds before she sylphs...done for anyways. And 2k hits on you....lol.
          I can post a vid of my Hades just destroying full arena teams, fully healed with the delphic.
          But she did get that chitty Hades skill I was talking about
          Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
            I disagree. Love my Hades as a mage, and it helps that my stats back him up.
            She is a bad crit mage with no medallion. THAT Hades sucks with her setup and skill set. If she can't clear your troops in the 5 rounds before she sylphs...done for anyways. And 2k hits on you....lol.
            I can post a vid of my Hades just destroying full arena teams, fully healed with the delphic.
            But she did get that chitty Hades skill I was talking about
            i will do a better one then

            purple hades, 103k br knight

            i will record after i finish maps though, but i can defend from most hades attacks



            now blue pans, those are a problem for me, i dont think i can beat those at all, unless player is very weak


            pan > hades
            Last edited by Not_Brutal_Hobo; 06-03-2014, 03:50 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Not_Brutal_Hobo View Post
              i will do a better one then

              purple hades, 103k br knight

              i will record after i finish maps though, but i can defend from most hades attacks
              Hades is Patk pet, any decent archer and you with LD medal can defend them quite well.
              Never understood the whole mages need hades thing, only place they really need it would be classwars.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                Hades is Patk pet, any decent archer and you with LD medal can defend them quite well.
                Never understood the whole mages need hades thing, only place they really need it would be classwars.


                thats true, but i cant defend myself against pan very well, they destroy me
                same with apollo's
                and my mdef, pretty even with my pdef, there is about 400 between them


                i just think hades sucks altogether

                that hp drain is awesome on troops though

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Not_Brutal_Hobo View Post
                  thats true, but i cant defend myself against pan very well, they destroy me
                  same with apollo's
                  and my mdef, pretty even with my pdef, there is about 400 between them


                  i just think hades sucks altogether

                  that hp drain is awesome on troops though
                  Well, some of the Hades skills are quite awesome, I even think they are better then the Apollo skills.
                  But its like it is with every pet, all depends on the stats of the player running with it, and how much Mahra or Sepulcrum has been put into it.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Not that mages need Hades. But going for 1 main sylph...arena, bg, class wars, sylph arena...all wrapped into 1. Hades is the obvious choice to be your big guy. Splitting resources between sylphs just seems a big waste to me.
                    Mage killer. Iris killer = knight killer (most of the time). Pdef we want. Huge AOE attack. Healing attack. Anti-heal attack. Starting resistances against all sylphs (but the Apollo trade-off). Purge skill for MPD...who needs archers anymore? Just run a few mages with Hades.

                    It hurts a bit that is patk against 2/3 classes which build pdef....but I've never regretted going Hades as I see it as the best option (as EWD mage now).


                    Also....she has chitty mixed set in that video
                    Last edited by CrizzyB; 06-03-2014, 04:15 AM.
                    Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
                      Not that mages need Hades. But going for 1 main sylph...arena, bg, class wars, sylph arena...all wrapped into 1. Hades is the obvious choice to be your big guy. Splitting resources between sylphs just seems a big waste to me.
                      Mage killer. Iris killer = knight killer (most of the time). Pdef we want. Huge AOE attack. Healing attack. Anti-heal attack. Starting resistances against all sylphs (but the Apollo trade-off). Purge skill for MPD...who needs archers anymore? Just run a few mages with Hades.

                      It hurts a bit that is patk against 2/3 classes which build pdef....but I've never regretted going Hades as I see it as the best option (as EWD mage now).
                      I understand your point of view, but (ther's always a but :P)

                      I consider hades more as a PvP pet, and other then Arena and BG, both become useless at some point, you have very little use for it.

                      So at some point you'll find out that investing in a Gaia or AQ for PvE isnt such a bad thing either.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Pan is very good against Gaia Mages. Hades is good against Mages. Recently I met some very strong Hadeses and now I see this incredibly weak one.

                        Now I have to comment on that video -.-

                        + Muse
                        + Good resolution
                        + Title describes the video
                        + Interesting

                        - What level is that guardian rune?
                        - I just barely noticed your and her BR, and I'd like stats
                        - Too much time spent on non-fighting stuff

                        7/10, I didn't expect hades to actually be that weak


                        If you're going to make that knight video, could you please somewhere note your and his stats at the time of the battle? It doesn't have to be inside the video, I'll believe you even if you just post it here. But I'd like to know. You know, for science.

                        If possible, make a video against a pan with similar stats too.

                        P.S. Under stats, I mean ATKs and DEFs (and don't forget to include Hades) and medallions. I can't quite make them out of the vid. All sylphs would appear weak with med vs. no med, inc + guardian lvl 10, so I have to check.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by WickedSilk View Post
                          Pan is very good against Gaia Mages. Hades is good against Mages. Recently I met some very strong Hadeses and now I see this incredibly weak one.

                          Now I have to comment on that video -.-

                          + Muse
                          + Good resolution
                          + Title describes the video
                          + Interesting

                          - What level is that guardian rune?
                          - I just barely noticed your and her BR, and I'd like stats
                          - Too much time spent on non-fighting stuff

                          7/10, I didn't expect hades to actually be that weak


                          If you're going to make that knight video, could you please somewhere note your and his stats at the time of the battle? It doesn't have to be inside the video, I'll believe you even if you just post it here. But I'd like to know. You know, for science.

                          If possible, make a video against a pan with similar stats too.

                          P.S. Under stats, I mean ATKs and DEFs (and don't forget to include Hades) and medallions. I can't quite make them out of the vid. All sylphs would appear weak with med vs. no med, inc + guardian lvl 10, so I have to check.

                          my guardian rune level 5


                          My stats:
                          PAtk:22405
                          PDef:15063
                          MAtk:3688
                          MDef:12932 (not: using RGB instead of Willpower)
                          Crit:4623
                          Block:2978
                          HP:69020
                          Troops:2226
                          4 star blue iris
                          BR: 77903
                          Lord Divine Medallion

                          Mage stats:
                          PAtk:4372
                          PDef:15701
                          MAtk:23405
                          MDef:18467
                          Crit:2172
                          Block: 566
                          HP:87213
                          Troops:1364
                          5 star blue hades
                          Br: 84696
                          No medallion



                          cant do pan, until i find one in bg

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Ah I see, that explains it.

                            She's a crit mage who never crits, so there goes half of her damage. Plus she has no medallion (another 40%), you inced her (30%) and used guardian rune.

                            Try that against any other sylph, it'll be the same

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by WickedSilk View Post
                              Ah I see, that explains it.

                              She's a crit mage who never crits, so there goes half of her damage. Plus she has no medallion (another 40%), you inced her (30%) and used guardian rune.

                              Try that against any other sylph, it'll be the same

                              its my combo all the time, not just arena, hades does least amount of damage followed by iris

                              gaia, AQ, Apollo all take a healthy chunk of my hp, i still survive, but it hurts
                              a decent pan, will do a lot of damage too


                              again, it all depends on the person, mainly the heavy cashers with the 3star purple + hades, hurt a lot

                              but other than that i generally love dueling against them

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X