How to play Wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Not_Brutal_Hobo View Post
    again, it all depends on the person, mainly the heavy cashers with the 3star purple + hades, hurt a lot

but other than that i generally love dueling against them
    Change Hades for Apollo, and mage's will say the same

Comment

Try that on any other Hades owner who has med, has 3-4k more crit or EWD build.
      Also, what's your Dark resistance?

That mage deals you ridiculous dmg before the awakening as well, so the test is definitely unreliable.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
        I understand your point of view, but (ther's always a but :P)

I consider hades more as a PvP pet, and other then Arena and BG, both become useless at some point, you have very little use for it.

So at some point you'll find out that investing in a Gaia or AQ for PvE isnt such a bad thing either.
        Totally know what you mean as a pvp pet. But with that purge skill, in addition to a purge rune. Perfect MPD pet too. I help a lot with runs and we never need archers now (up to Moon NM).
        Definitely made myself a strong gaia too. Outperforms Hades in WB without question and got a couple S-assessments in skytrail with the delphic ending.
        Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
          Totally know what you mean as a pvp pet. But with that purge skill, in addition to a purge rune. Perfect MPD pet too. I help a lot with runs and we never need archers now (up to Moon NM).
          Definitely made myself a strong gaia too. Outperforms Hades in WB without question and got a couple S-assessments in skytrail with the delphic ending.
          True, the purge skill on Hades is actually the reason I wanted one, since we're in shortage of archers on my server.
          But then again, running Moon NM with 100 + k Br...

You should finish without archer or hades haunt easy;P

Comment

I laughed at censoring first 2 points.
            I laughed also at rest of points, since by not censoring them mods are admitting to what you wrote, CrizzyB.
            I believe that there are people who know how to dupe items (so balens also count, since there are bound balens card reward from fishing helping), and are abusing this in sane way, so no one detects their behavior.
            The biggest known "abuse" which is being accepted by R2 is battleground. People are camping there for months, making this place unplayable to new players. Even dryads aren't much of help, since even when you have max boost - you're able to barely kill one camper, and... that's it - you're being owned for next few rounds.
            Battleground should be matched by Battle Rating, not by level. BR bracket with difference between players up to 5-7 k BR would be still fair. But not 20-30k BR difference.
            I'll say it loud again - battleground is being "abused" by campers. R2 is not doing anything with it, because campers are pumping a lot of cash into this game.

Comment

Working...
            X