Very Important People

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Important People

As I understand, 10 points are added to your vip level daily for being a vip, and 5 are subtracted if you're not a vip. Questions are sorted by importance - if you can answer the 3rd one, I don't care about the first two. If you're just guessing the answer, please mention that it's a guess.
    1. At what time (in server time, like 05:00 ST) do you get/lose VIP points?
    2. If you had VIP for half a day and then lost it, will you get points for that day or will they be subtracted?
    3. If I get 1 hour VIP cards from fishing, can I use one per day to eventually get VIP 9?

Originally posted by WickedSilk View Post
    As I understand, 10 points are added to your vip level daily for being a vip, and 5 are subtracted if you're not a vip. Questions are sorted by importance - if you can answer the 3rd one, I don't care about the first two. If you're just guessing the answer, please mention that it's a guess.
    2. If you had VIP for half a day and then lost it, will you get points for that day or will they be subtracted?
    3. If I get 1 hour VIP cards from fishing, can I use one per day to eventually get VIP 9?
    just lol

Comment

good luck getting level 30 fishing ^^
      IGN- Sylph
      Proficient City s165
      Lvl 80
      light casher
      123k br
      28k br purple 1 star gaia
      crit/block build
      guild:Majapahit
      sky trail up to 2-9

Comment

I think in between resets would be the best time to use it, like 20 - 30 minutes before the reset. But you do realise that you need months and months of doing that daily, right ? I for one have been a VIP for like 3 - 4 months, maybe 5, and I'm just getting close to level 6.
        And on top of that, add a few more months to get lvl 30 fishing, by fishing only the highest fish available, which is a hell of a process.

Comment

BTW, VIP doe not mean "Very Important People" in this game.

It means "Very Impatient People"

Because 80% of everyone in this game have it.

do you see 80% of people in Real Life with VIP status?

Comment

:P

Getting VIP 9 wasn't meant as something like "This is what I'm going to do now for the rest of my life" but more like "Is it possible in theory?".

@xtraznix: Thank you, I thought it'd be something like the reset time.

Oh, and why am I asking this?

Well, I'll get fishing 20 in under 3 months.

A vet told me that 1 hour vip cards come at lvl 20 (he didn't hesitate at all or claim that it was a rumor). There was a post on a blog that said fashion shards would come on lvl 20 (I think they are the best reward). The worst item among the three remaining are refinement locks, so I expect them to come. But just in case one of the other two things come, I'd like to be ready. Can't afford to miss much if I want to fight the big guys.

Comment

:P

Getting VIP 9 wasn't meant as something like "This is what I'm going to do now for the rest of my life" but more like "Is it possible in theory?".

@xtraznix: Thank you, I thought it'd be something like the reset time.

Oh, and why am I asking this?

Well, I'll get fishing 20 in under 3 months.

A vet told me that 1 hour vip cards come at lvl 20 (he didn't hesitate at all or claim that it was a rumor). There was a post on a blog that said fashion shards would come on lvl 20 (I think they are the best reward). The worst item among the three remaining are refinement locks, so I expect them to come. But just in case one of the other two things come, I'd like to be ready. Can't afford to miss much if I want to fight the big guys.
              You do realize Vets are just regular players right? they have no control nor advance info from R2 or 7Road.

Also, highest fishing right now is 17, no one in the game have level 18.

so, it's impossible for anyone to know what you get at level 20 unless you hack the game.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                You do realize Vets are just regular players right? they have no control nor advance info from R2 or 7Road.

so, it's impossible for anyone to know what you get at level 20 unless you hack the game.
                Yes, yes, yes, I understand all of this. It is irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

You're completely right.

Comment

Working...
                  X