Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why there is no event ever for astral value ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why there is no event ever for astral value ?

yes it's also a important part of game,

people spend tons of gold for astral ,
    why not to have a event

100K+ Astral value get .........................
    200K+ Astral value get..........................
    300K+ Astral value get..........................

and so on what ever proficient city or our Elite VIP member like.

Don't think its a bad idea right ? No trolling, asking for suggestion !!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Shocking a decent thread. Guess it had to happen eventually... good job Jam Bacon.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      Shocking a decent thread. Guess it had to happen eventually... good job Jam Bacon.
      a broken clock still right twice a day, my dad once said.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

would be a good event , and would reward those that worked hard to lvl up astrals

good idea man
        " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          Your father is wise.
          Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

it's a good idea " at least batter than the stupid events that we got "

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              unless it's a digital clock, than... lol

Comment

cuz you are playing R2 games no free only cashers talk

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                  Replies like this make me come on this forum x_X
                  Player: sunshinε
                  Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                  Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                  Level: 80
                  Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Im sure the long time players would be drooling at this....

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
                      *drools* actually not really:P im too busy focusing on 80 set to spend gold on astrals, haven't been spending gold (ok the free attempt and bounty) on astrals in weeks.
                      But atleast its sth new:P

Comment

Would be nice, but would want to see the top prize being at least 500k astral value. Would give me something to aim at for a change.

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
                          or people with lots of gold to spend on astral...

You don't have to play for a long time if you full buff every single WB and get mass amounts of gold...

Typically you can get 2000~5000 astral exp from WB, now if you buff, that goes up by 2~3 times and including the "top player" and mailbox rewards... it goes up to 3~4 times.
                          So now you're getting 6000~20,000 astral exp per WB, 2 WB per day = 12,000~40,000 astral exp.

Than add in other sources, Levy, Sky Trail, Circuit, VIP wheel, etc etc, you can get around 5000~7000 more astral exp per day.

So a heavy casher can easily get around 47,000+ astral exp per day.

From my experience, it seems like every 50 exp = 5 astral value.

So to get 300,000 value, you would need 3,000,000 astral exp

47,000 (rounded to 50,000) = 1 day

This means to get 300,000 value, you would need around 60 days. (maybe 180 days if you get the minimum possible astral exp per day(see above))

2 month of time for a Heavy Casher that dump all their Gold into Astral.
                          Last edited by anichaos; 06-04-2014, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

You don't have to play for a long time if you full buff every single WB and get mass amounts of gold...

Typically you can get 2000~5000 astral exp from WB, now if you buff, that goes up by 2~3 times and including the "top player" and mailbox rewards... it goes up to 3~4 times.
                            So now you're getting 6000~20,000 astral exp per WB, 2 WB per day = 12,000~40,000 astral exp per WB.

Than add in other sources, Levy, Sky Trail, Circuit, VIP wheel, etc etc, you can get around 5000~7000 more astral exp per day.

This means to get 300,000 value, you would need around 60 days. (maybe 180 days if you get the minimum possible astral exp per day(see above))

If you haven't noticed the trend for heavy cashers is lots of balens spent but their astrals suck.
                            Another way they could do this is by saying level a red or orange astral to 10.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

So now you're getting 6000~20,000 astral exp per WB, 2 WB per day = 12,000~40,000 astral exp per WB.

Somehow those numbers don't seem quite right to me. No buffs I get around 8-10k exp per boss. When the top archer fully buffs he does some massive damage, so 20-30k exp in that one boss is probably accurate. The rest is prolly true enough.

Comment

Working...
                              X