Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Nirvana MP, resistance issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nirvana MP, resistance issues

I've run Nirvana normal and nightmare a few times now and noticed that the element buffing has been relatively flawed on my end, i dont know if its just me/my server or everyone but, i had noted the fact that the enemy takes no extra damage when its resistance drops.

i use my hades sylph to level it of course, when the boss buffs and gains dark resistance i do 50% damage i.e 40k down to 20k.
    but when the resistance drops i deal standard damage. anyone else experience this?

When boss' resistance drops, I deal up to 50k more dmg with my delphic. It's been working like this ever since I started doing Nirv NM (1 week after it was introduced).
    Last edited by Caballero1321; 06-04-2014, 11:46 AM.

Comment

I've had the same experience as Omega. I do not inflict extra damage when his resistance drops, but I do inflict less damage when his resistance buffs. I run with Hades and this is an observation I got from multiple runs.

One thing I though about is that it could have to do with res reduction. My res reduction is currently 150, so if the dark resistance of the boss is lower than 150, it would all be reduced. A drop in his resistance would then not have an effect. A resistance of 150 or less would be quite low for a boss I would say, but maybe he is just weak against dark.

Comment

am not sure but i thing they do something with resistance on last patch now resistance work when u awaken only(i mean the nature resistance give on every sylph)which is mean when u on nomal model u get only resistance on crystal but when u awaken u get bonus from sylph

Comment

erm, are we talking about the crystals or the buff skills the bosses use?
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Last boss when he has buff on electro my delphic crits ~90k normal no buffs ~250kish and when he has electro debuff it goes up to ~330-350k sooo... seems to work fine from my PoV.

Comment

and i dont use crits, so my damage is easier to calculate, its not just the final boss ive had this issue with, its all 3. ive used my amazon sylph in it too and its the exact same story

Comment

With the weak to electric I do over 500k gaia delphic with warrior call on. Normal does not even do over 400k.

Comment

something to keep in mind since you guys are using hades, is its passive. when I use hades in Nirvana its damage fluctuates quite a bit. there could be an issue with hades and the resist buffs as I have noticed that other sylphs have had quite noticeable differences in damage while hades seems to just be damage boosted via passive.

fyi Hades base passive is 3% more damage per 10% hp lost.

Comment

i know about the hades skill ive had it a good while now (obviously lol) but the damage issue with the element buff is no different no matter what sylph i call forth to battle

Comment

Originally posted by jefdus View Post
                      I've had the same experience as Omega. I do not inflict extra damage when his resistance drops, but I do inflict less damage when his resistance buffs. I run with Hades and this is an observation I got from multiple runs.

One thing I though about is that it could have to do with res reduction. My res reduction is currently 150, so if the dark resistance of the boss is lower than 150, it would all be reduced. A drop in his resistance would then not have an effect. A resistance of 150 or less would be quite low for a boss I would say, but maybe he is just weak against dark.
                      it could have something to do with this but normally res reduce would reduce his resistance below 0, so that he gets negative resistance.

Comment

Working...
                      X