Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Consuming mount cards increased whips required?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consuming mount cards increased whips required?

Hi!

I got my Royal Steed and Netherwing Dragon on the same day, they were my first mounts - so I consumed both simultaneously.
    .... then noticed the exp required to level up mount stats had almost doubled! - 500 > 900 !

Damn my baffoonery! I've just pretty much doubled the whips I need to advance further. If I had known, I would have put my mount cards in the bank,
    until whip cost was getting pretty expensive, and THEN used them.

This was months ago now. Is this still the case with the Father's Day patch ?
    I would be grateful if someone could:

1. Get a Mount card.
    2. Note the exp required to level up mount stats (Str. - Int. - End. - Arm.).
    3. Consume mount card.
    4. Note the new exp required to level up mount stats.
    5. Report back!

Ultimately, does consuming mount cards still prove detrimental to future training ?
    If so why don't more people stash their mount cards when little? (or do they, and I just didn't know).

Thanks for any help.
    Last edited by oojar4; 06-05-2014, 01:14 PM. Reason: typographical

as far as i've seen, activating a mount DOES NOT increase the number of whips needed to lvl up a stat. they just add stats

Comment

Ultimately, does consuming mount cards still prove detrimental to future training ?
      Not really. Stats cap @2500 exp. The cap is why it seems unlikely activating new mounts doubled your stats, but /shrugs who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by whyr2WHY View Post
        as far as i've seen, activating a mount DOES NOT increase the number of whips needed to lvl up a stat. they just add stats
        this is the truth. when you add a card it does nothing to increase your individual levels in the stable (str, intel, end, def), the only thing that increases when you add the card is the maximum possible level. but if you were level 23 str, you add a +50 mount, you will still be at lvl 23 str, just have a higher max possible level.

Comment

It's seems I must have gotten confused.

That's good news indeed. Thanks for your replies.

Comment

Working...
          X