Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Little trick with the VIP wheel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little trick with the VIP wheel

So I found this interesting combo on the VIP wheel which seems to pop up every 5-10 minutes of refreshing.

Pardon my awesome paint skills. Maybe some of you know it already, but well I didn't. Quite easy to spot, just check for wheels who don't have 500k on them and have 2x level 3 gem boxes. 100% guaranteed to get one. Tested 8 times now and couting.
    Cheers
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

The rewards are broken into 4 categories, the first two slots, 2nd two, 3rd two, and finally the last two. The rewards that appear on the wheel can only occur in their designated slot. For each pair of slots,there are a series of possible rewards and a series of things that are guaranteed drops (like 500k gold). If they show up, you will get them no matter what. Also, when anything occurs as a double, it becomes a guaranteed drop as well, this rarely occurs with gems, however my first L6 gem from the VIP wheel came from it being a double.

Also, it is possible to have say double L3 gem packs AND 500k gold show up, and you will get them both. Theoretically i suppose that it is possible for a 3rd "guaranteed" drop to appear as well, in that case idk what would happen, as their are only two possible rewards in the last pair of slots.

With enough refreshing, it is more then possible to ensure that every 36 VIP tokens turns into at least a L6 gem (dont know if L7 can double up), but I spent a grand total of 10 hours over 3 days and only had it appear once.
    Last edited by Mr.Mr; 06-05-2014, 03:35 PM. Reason: Added some info

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Mr View Post
      With enough refreshing, it is more then possible to ensure that every 36 VIP tokens turns into at least a L6 gem (dont know if L7 can double up), but I spent a grand total of 10 hours over 3 days and only had it appear once.
      I've spent more time than that and nothing. For me getting a level 3 gem is a fair deal.
      IGN: AncientEvil
      Server: EU-271+merged
      Class: Archer
      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Over the course of two weeks i probably dumped at least 30 hours into it, but i only knew the 10 hours over 3 days when i first started researching it a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Mr View Post
          Over the course of two weeks i probably dumped at least 30 hours into it, but i only knew the 10 hours over 3 days when i first started researching it a bit.
          Thx for the research. But 30 hours over 2 weeks just refreshing the shop? Wow...
          Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

you can also spin a guaranteed drop in the last 2 slots of one of the following;
            40 SC
            30 crypt tokens
            1 extreme stamina potion

I've tried to go for the balens seeds, which replaced the voucher seeds, but unfortunatly never got them.

Comment

They should remove those level 6-7 gems since its impossible to get them.. but once again thats R2, always trying to trick players with their "offers"
              Player: sunshinε
              Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
              Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
              Level: 80
              Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                They should remove those level 6-7 gems since its impossible to get them.. but once again thats R2, always trying to trick players with their "offers"
                someone on my server got 2 lvl6-7 gems on her main, and 1 on her alt. So a total of 3 to one person.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                  someone on my server got 2 lvl6-7 gems on her main, and 1 on her alt. So a total of 3 to one person.
                  yea someone on my server got 2 lvl 6-7 without vip/vip tokens.
                  All can be killed, Dryads FTW!

Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything.

Comment

I've personally only seen one L7 gem drop from the vip wheel. But personally gotten 4 L6 gems from it.

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
                    Thx for the research. But 30 hours over 2 weeks just refreshing the shop? Wow...
                    yea.....i'm not proud of the things i've done....especially since this was back before we had a refresh button, so had to open and close the vip wheel box thousands of times....

Comment

Working...
                    X