ID:	1751331 4/4 attempts? They are generous
    AeonFlux
    Mage
    S3 Worg Lair Europe
    OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Father's Day - Amethyst Mine Double Gain
    Dates: June 7th - June 8th

Rewards:
    Amethyst collected from the Amethyst Mine will be doubled during the event!
    That's all.

Comment

Owh i don't see that event. Thanks for confirming
      AeonFlux
      Mage
      S3 Worg Lair Europe
      OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

June 28th - June 29th

Will be another double ame event.

Comment

My guess is that R2 is preparing us (english servers) for the new content that's on the way, aka Wartune 2, that will bring a lot of new things, and upgrades to existing features. Wartune 2 will bring advanced features to old ones, and the gap between us and China in terms of power and BR is huge, and my guess is that R2 is trying to narrow that gap. We get so many good things now, events that give tons of EXP, tons of Gold, lots of Gem Packs, cards, amethyst, lots of MAHRAS and Sepulcrums, tons of Soul Crystals and Mount Training Whips (we do get a lot now, compared to before, I was already able to get around 2k Mount Whips and 8k Soul Crystals, from the last events 'till now, without paying a single cent) ...
          IMHO we will see some changes in the near future, better events than before, more rewards, more crazy hidden events (like the last Love Thy Mount where everyone got hundreds of gem packs) and so on.

Comment

I don't do Amethyst anymore after I got the mount.

no real point to do it with the tiny exchanges.

Comment

did anyone who plays in china notice , every one hour online u get 200 SC and small runes . i have been collecting them for a week now .

Comment

I heard this event bugged tho, people from oceanic server said they didnt gain any amethysts from the carts.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  I heard this event bugged tho, people from oceanic server said they didnt gain any amethysts from the carts.
                  Yep it would seem so
                  our server Kabam (European 16+49) just did 4 drops and received 0 Amethyst.
                  I have submitted a ticket.........Number 113483 Hope they give comp of some sort for this :/
                  Last edited by DemonRockstar; 06-07-2014, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                    Works fine on west.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                      Works fine on west.
                      It's during Double Time that it's not working. West hasn't had Double Time yet...
                      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        I don't do Amethyst anymore after I got the mount.

no real point to do it with the tiny exchanges.
                        Well, it's always nice to get some amount of whips, even if it's too little to change anything - a penny saved is a penny earned.

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....88-No-Amethyst
                          Every girl is capable of murder, if you hurt her
                          Watch out you don't push me any further, any further
                          You're not the only one walking 'round with a loaded gun
                          This little girl is capable of murder, cause you hurt her

Comment

See? They will never be kind, you wish something impossible to happen, they now fake event and not give you regular rewards
                            IGN: TheVictor
                            Guild: Warriors
                            Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                            Class: Mage - level 80
                            In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                            ------------------------------------------------------------
                            Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                              It's during Double Time that it's not working. West hasn't had Double Time yet...
                              So basically... do it during non-double time and get exactly the same amount of ame as if you did normal double time, lolz. So pro.

Comment

Working...
                              X