Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Grinding

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grinding

Does anyone know a faster way than Blitz that you can grind xp after you have cleared your Loops?

Originally posted by R269184721 View Post
    Does anyone know a faster way than Blitz that you can grind xp after you have cleared your Loops?
    If you have Spirit Covenant, You can speed up all blitzes and get exp(experience) at that instant time.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
      If you have Spirit Covenant, You can speed up all blitzes and get exp(experience) at that instant time.
      Blitz speed-up is not effected by Spirit Covenant. It still costs a certain amount of bound balen depending on the amount of blitz time left.

Spirit Cov: Free Blitz option only means you don't have to spend gold when you blitz.
      Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
        Blitz speed-up is not effected by Spirit Covenant. It still costs a certain amount of bound balen depending on the amount of blitz time left.

Spirit Cov: Free Blitz option only means you don't have to spend gold when you blitz.
        You can also use balens and bound balens to do the job. But if you don't want to spend anything and speed up too many cool-downs, you can just use the Spirit Covenant.

Comment

You can also use balens and bound balens to do the job. But if you don't want to spend anything and speed up too many cool-downs, you can just use the Spirit Covenant.
          So, how are you contributing to this thread? I dont get it.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
            So, how are you contributing to this thread? I dont get it.
            I understand what Alberteiny is saying, he means spirit convenant can be used to speed up cds without balens and bb....

u might nt be contributin to the thread sice ya dont know much about dis

Comment

I am a spirit covenant user and I'm telling you that it has NO EFFECT on blitz's other than removing the gold cost to run. Spirit Covenent ONLY speeds up Altar of Ennoblement, Bounties and Fishing.

I get you're trying to help, but you're spreading misinformation.
              Last edited by xEvilMunkyx; 06-09-2014, 07:03 AM.
              Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Rokeeey View Post
                I understand what Alberteiny is saying, he means spirit convenant can be used to speed up cds without balens and bb....

u might nt be contributin to the thread sice ya dont know much about dis
                I know this board is full of know-nothing contributors. I also know spirit covenant has nothing to do with what the OP is asking about.

Comment

Sorry guys, this is my mistake and misunderstanding. Hope you take the right ones that were given. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X