How to get Red n purple clothing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get Red n purple clothing?

Hi. I was just wondering how exactly you can get the Red n purple clothing through the clothing synthesize? I've seen alot of people with it across my server, and I have enough balens to synthesize my current clothing. But how do I do it?

Originally posted by Blaiyn View Post
    Hi. I was just wondering how exactly you can get the Red n purple clothing through the clothing synthesize? I've seen alot of people with it across my server, and I have enough balens to synthesize my current clothing. But how do I do it?
    You can syn your clothes with just 1 core and hope that you maybe get it. But you need lv3 cloth i think

Comment

Originally posted by Comet93 View Post
      You can syn your clothes with just 1 core and hope that you maybe get it. But you need lv3 cloth i think
      I thought it was level 2. Dayum, have people in the past been feeding me fibs? :'3
      To Willow:
      Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

I got one by synthesizing 2 lvl 3 clothing together and getting lucky. Beyond that S ranked clothing looks to be only through massive spending events.
        IGN: TreeTopper
        Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
        Guild: ESKReborn
        Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
        Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

Working...
        X