Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make option to convert star tears please.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make option to convert star tears please.

As this new sylph refining is coming soon and we need 1k sand which can eventually be collected, those star tears are real nightmare. So, what do you guys say about giving us option to convert star tears just like gems and crystas ?

That would be hysterical. How many people sold off ones they didn't think they needed?
    Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
      That would be hysterical. How many people sold off ones they didn't think they needed?
      Which is why one of the mantras for a veteran player is to horde almost everything they get their hands on. Which is also why people are begging for items to stack to 9999 which is due to the concept of hording.
      Also known as Hinalover.

Comment

why r2 making it so hard to collect cuz they know some players will complain nothing to deal with star tear shards after they got what want in a short period of time, so they make it become very difficult to receive

and furthermore there will be new events giving out sylph material, let's see what happen with this event first
        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
        IGN: Kimwong
        CLASS: Knight
        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by R224566182 View Post
          Which is why one of the mantras for a veteran player is to horde almost everything they get their hands on. Which is also why people are begging for items to stack to 9999 which is due to the concept of hording.
          225 novice summoner kits and 85 expert. Because they once had an event to get cards to level 3 and I'm hoping it comes back again. I horde everything.

Hopefully there is some truth behind the 9999, as Wartune seems to be filling our inventory with somewhat useless junk in the hopes we buy more spaces.

Comment

Gods Descent will give tears just like Sky Trail, and there will be events catering to the new ****. There won't be a conversion but I do believe there's going to be an exchange of sorts to help get tears you need/want.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              Gods Descent will give tears just like Sky Trail, and there will be events catering to the new ****. There won't be a conversion but I do believe there's going to be an exchange of sorts to help get tears you need/want.
              ya will be a good idea to have such time-limited event for exchange

take me as example, I know I won't be able to spend a few hundred $ just for a sylph evolution (light/dark), so light and dark star tear is pretty useless for me
              SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
              IGN: Kimwong
              CLASS: Knight
              PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
              BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
              Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Do you think they will really let you convert them? Maybe 6 months down the road, but until then they will be selling them for balens in events. They have to do things that way to give the bigger cashers (those that want everything yesterday) an advantage. Otherwise, nobody would buy them.

Comment

That would make it "too easy" to evolve slyphs. Besides, sand is going to be the real issue (after your first evo).

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
                    225 novice summoner kits and 85 expert. Because they once had an event to get cards to level 3 and I'm hoping it comes back again. I horde everything.
                    If this event comes again you will get the reward if you have the card level required, no need to level it during the event. So you are just gimping yourself atm. Just saying
                    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Any option to convert then would be good, if its for event or Workshop, does no matters, at the and whant we want is evolve our main Sylph... what is the point on havingg all the items to evolve all the Sylphs kind when you only have one in the color req to evolve.
                      R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                      Archer Linkoneusc
                      Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                        If this event comes again you will get the reward if you have the card level required, no need to level it during the event. So you are just gimping yourself atm. Just saying
                        Not like cards give any horribly huge stat advantage as is right now... unless you have full set.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                          Appreciate that. Couldn't make it lvl 3 the first time around, wasn't sure that it worked after the fact. I can gain like 2 inventory spaces and +300 health in spire now

Comment

Working...
                          X