popup attemp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• popup attemp

many player are ****** that lose the his attemp when for mistake not uncheck it. before we had a popup also here!

not is fair do a popup for choose if you use the your attemp only for some things and for others nope. i want back the my attemp. i've sent already 4 or 5 ticket and wartune not reply.

true, i should uncheck , BUT NOT IS THIS THE PROBLEM. or popup all helps till i've the attemp, or no one
    every hero has his hamster!

They won't compensate you for your own mistakes.

I happened to lose my attempt once this way as well. Was in a rush, unchecked "use attempt" checkbox, but pressed "Yes" when second popup appeared (the one that dungeon's already been "unlocked") and right after that I noticed, there was another "use attempt" checkbox, which was checked by default. A bit annoying that we need to uncheck the same thing twice, but we could be more careful. We (at least - me) haven't been playing this game since yesterday, so we should know, we need to check everything very carefully.

Be careful the next time and learn from your and others' mistakes.

Comment

but the problem not is unchecked the attemp but not have received the popup you would use your attemp ? i not have received it!!! when they have implemented it, this popup was also when i entered in a room and i clicked start. now NO! . this player hae pressed start after my press and so i not had time of uncheck.... and not is a my mistake if i not hae received the popup !

edit: hi caballero i'm karrygun.

yesterday is happens to redroy, some days ago to jan543 , some week ago to eruan... i hope they will reward or they will lose surelly many players.
      Last edited by R261816601; 06-12-2014, 03:56 PM.

Comment

I see, mate. But still it's our fault, not theirs. We just need to be careful. I believe plenty did that and plenty will.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
          They won't compensate you for your own mistakes.

I happened to lose my attempt once this way as well. Was in a rush, unchecked "use attempt" checkbox, but pressed "Yes" when second popup appeared (the one that dungeon's already been "unlocked") and right after that I noticed, there was another "use attempt" checkbox, which was checked by default. A bit annoying that we need to uncheck the same thing twice, but we could be more careful. We (at least - me) haven't been playing this game since yesterday, so we should know, we need to check everything very carefully.

Be careful the next time and learn from your and others' mistakes.
          I see, mate. But still it's our fault, not theirs. We just need to be careful. I believe plenty did that and plenty will.
          I agree with you.

Comment

not is a my fault cuz wartune sometimes spam popup , sometimes nope. not is fair so. or popup always or never.

i've understand what you mean but the player have clicked so fastly after my start that i not have unchecked the attemp. if you remember wartune have added a popup also when we was already in room and was really usefull.

no popup + fast start = i can uncheck in time the attemp when we had always the popup system.
            Last edited by R261816601; 06-12-2014, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R261816601 View Post
              not is a my fault cuz wartune sometimes spam popup , sometimes nope. not is fair so. or popup always or never.

i've understand what you mean but the player have clicked so fastly after my start that i not have unchecked the attemp. if you remember wartune have added a popup also when we was already in room and was really usefull.

no popup + fast start = i can uncheck in time the attemp when we had always the popup system.
              Yes, I know it's amibguous and confusing. Still, we need to be careful and they should only regard it as a new feature / improvement issue.

Comment

Originally posted by R261816601 View Post
                . this player hae pressed start after my press and so i not had time of uncheck.... and not is a my mistake if i not hae received the popup !
                You are stupid and yes it is your mistake! Why the hell you pressed "ready" when actually you wasnt ready? And which fault is that you press ready before to uncheck?! M? If you was a bit smarter you would uncheck first and then to press ready - look how easy it is! So its all your fault! Next time dont rush, think more and open your eyes.
                BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                  You are stupid and yes it is your mistake! Why the hell you pressed "ready" when actually you wasnt ready? And which fault is that you press ready before to uncheck?! M? If you was a bit smarter you would uncheck first and then to press ready - look how easy it is! So its all your fault! Next time dont rush, think more and open your eyes.
                  is nice see ppl that not have a brain. I KNOW THAT I'VE DONE A MISTAKE , but is wartune to have bring me to do this mistake! not me! not tell me that i'm not smart cuz can happen this "mistake" when a system work only in half situations !!!

i would see if you was happy lose your attemp for do wb if wartune not spam in some situation wb messages. i'm smart now that i've used the brain ?

not tell to me faults that i not have. game is done bad and i've wrong. is normal do this mistake when there are bugs everywhere and 1 not know what he must do or not do. if you are here only for revile, is better that you not write.

i'm ****** of all these bugs and i not know more when is a bug or a bad develop.

Comment

All i can say is own up to your mistakes instead of blaming R2 for something that is actually working the way it is designed to work. Otherwise you are just showing your immaturity.

Comment

Working...
                    X