Sylph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph

i'm knight lvl 49 and i wonder what sylph should i choose , many told me gaia , but in the sametime gaia need Crit as Crit make it's dmg increase greatly and as u know knights have no chance with Crit !!!
    and what about AQ ! is it need Crit too or what ?!

Gaia is the right sylph for a non-casher knight. Amazon Queen has PATK damage which is pretty much useless against knights/archers.
    Player: sunshinε
    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
      Gaia is the right sylph for a non-casher knight. .
      even without Crit ?!

Comment

gaia is not a crit-only sylph, crit just better as gaia has bonus stat for crit passive

and knight with no chance to crit? try to have 1000 crit in WB and you will see
        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
        IGN: Kimwong
        CLASS: Knight
        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
          gaia is not a crit-only sylph, crit just better as gaia has bonus stat for crit passive

and knight with no chance to crit? try to have 1000 crit in WB and you will see
          Nice idea
          i can get Crit astral lvl 7 or 8 and put it just against WB , and use EWD at arena and BG

Comment

i would also pick gaia for when the time u are ready to lvl 70+ mosts of the warrior's change to crit build there or 9/10 on my server do

Comment

Originally posted by uchihaSasky View Post
              even without Crit ?!
              actually there are only 2 gaia's skill which involved player's crit: Master of Thunder(passive) that increase your crit rate when you got hit, and Jupiter Blessing(active) that increased your crit damage and crit rate for 3 turns. So it means crit build is not a must for gaia users although its recommended. idk about hercules, tho.
              So if you wanted to be a good offense knight, Gaia is great regardless of crit/ewd, but if you wanna be a good tanker Iris is pretty nice too. It's very annoying to face someone who have a great defense and can heal himself to full.
              anyway, if you reached 70+ you might want to switch to crit instead ewd. most of the greatest knights i know are crit builds.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                if you reached 70+ you might want to switch to crit instead ewd. most of the greatest knights i know are crit builds.
                why just at lvl 70 exactly ?!?! we can get imprieal comander which can give 700 Crit and Block at lvl 51 or 52 and with Crit astral and gaia ( as u said that gaia increase the rate of crit without awacking it in battle ( passive )) so i think knights can do it !!! can't they ?!
                and i wonder howmuch gaia increase Crit , 30% or 20% or maybe 10 % , to make sure ?!

Comment

why just at lvl 70 exactly ?!?! we can get imprieal comander which can give 700 Crit and Block at lvl 51 or 52 and with Crit astral and gaia ( as u said that gaia increase the rate of crit without awacking it in battle ( passive )) so i think knights can do it !!! can't they ?!
                  and i wonder howmuch gaia increase Crit , 30% or 20% or maybe 10 % , to make sure ?!
                  Before lvl 70 you dont have enough astal slots and it takes a lot of gems to get to a decent crit number.

Comment

1. that passive is gaia's skill, only effective on awakened form. the sylph's non awakened bonus is 5% ATK, not crit.
                    2. 10% chance of activate, 15%rate, 2 turn.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                    X