What a big luck !!! Waw !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a big luck !!! Waw !!!

I really dont understand whay u must show all this rewards if we never can get them !!!!!!!!
    I colect all craps and never get even a chest geem lvl 4 or 5.......
    Im really desapoint ........

aww poor lol
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

If you want the gems, it's pretty simple in fact lol, just refresh the wheel until you find one that doesnt have highest seeds lvl (nirvana, ultra lvler dragon daru etc...), mount whips, skeleton keys, 500k gold and crypt tokens. If you want lvl 6/7 gems, find a wheel that also doesnt have lvl 5 and less gem packs (yes, lvl 3 gem pack is in the last 2 spot reward too lol)

Comment

cashForNothingTune
        Server: Kabam 17
        Player name: Dwarf
        Player level: 80
        Player class: Knight
        Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
        Battle rating: 615k
        Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

VIP wheels is build that you allways get the worst you can get into the spin.

even if you refresh for 5 weeks with out any sleeps you still dont find a wheel you can get gems higre that lvl 3
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

I've never actually been a proper VIP, but when I was experiencing the VIP Trial cards and tested the VIP Wheel out, I really thought the big rewards were there for show. I got the same items every time: Shadow crystals, 20K gold, Kyanite seeds, 20K daru.
            To Willow:
            Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

I know someone that got a 5..... However.....16 straight hours of refreshing.

Comment

Working...
              X