Sylph atoll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
    Exactly, take advantage of what you can get in the game. I mean 9 fashion cores a week isn't that bad.
    whaaattttt??? we dont speak about cores and souls and bountis we speak about is very much 10 silps to one quest if u like very good but in my server just me and 3 more persons make circuit because they are so tired and any have time to make and for me not is funny if i want funny i can go with my friends dont need kill silps all day
    Class: Knight
    Level: 76
    Br: 120.000

NO CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by diablo777 View Post
      whaaattttt??? we dont speak about cores and souls and bountis we speak about is very much 10 silps to one quest if u like very good but in my server just me and 3 more persons make circuit because they are so tired and any have time to make and for me not is funny if i want funny i can go with my friends dont need kill silps all day
      I agree, in my guild we have noone that do consistently 200cq, maybe one make em every 2 weeks. a few make 50cq, and rest do zero cq, not even 1.

They are TOO MUCH work for TOO LITTLE BENEFIT. IF they made rewards, x10, i would do em, but i wouldnt do something else. The sheer ammount of time they need to be completed in insane, and I already play much more than most in my guild. They need to cut CQ numbers down, and double rewards, like they did with arena, wbs etc. Also, really change atoll CQs from kill 10 sylphs to COLLECT 10 sylphs, majority of ppl in european servers are not chinese the non-stop farming is not appealing to us.
      Last edited by HELLRAlSER; 06-16-2014, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
        Making us kill 10 sylph in atol is actually nice imo..makes you farm sylph (for sepulcrum) while completing quests xD
        Making us kill 10 sylph in atoll only discourages us from doing Circuit Quests at all.
        Once I did 200 cq, that was when I had a free weekend, had nothing else better to do and wanted to get the final reward at least once.
        Since then, I do no more than ~15 Circuit Quests a week. Last few weeks haven't done even one, because like Hellraiser said - it's too much effort for too little benefit.

Comment

Originally posted by hellralser View Post
          i agree, in my guild we have noone that do consistently 200cq, maybe one make em every 2 weeks. A few make 50cq, and rest do zero cq, not even 1.

They are too much work for too little benefit. If they made rewards, x10, i would do em, but i wouldnt do something else. The sheer ammount of time they need to be completed in insane, and i already play much more than most in my guild. They need to cut cq numbers down, and double rewards, like they did with arena, wbs etc. Also, really change atoll cqs from kill 10 sylphs to collect 10 sylphs, majority of ppl in european servers are not chinese the non-stop farming is not appealing to us.

immm crazyy xd i make 11 silps atoll in 29 circuit quest i make circuit quest sylps atoll lvl 4 x4 witout pauseee -.-

50 quests +- 20 atolls or more and lvl 4 xd
          Last edited by diablo777; 06-16-2014, 12:21 PM.
          Class: Knight
          Level: 76
          Br: 120.000

NO CASHER

Comment

Working...
          X