Troop ANGELS - Druggeds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troop ANGELS - Druggeds

Please, fix the AI of angels. They start in the turn 1 using heal.. being they're already full HP.. they should heal the lowest HP, but they're healing randomlly... Fix this and we'll be more Happy!
    IGN: WezzyBahamut
    Server: S4-Realm of Kiriyos
    Class: Warrior
    Guild: Genesis

Originally posted by wexall View Post
    Please, fix the AI of angels. They start in the turn 1 using heal.. being they're already full HP.. they should heal the lowest HP, but they're healing randomlly... Fix this and we'll be more Happy!
    I wish they angels would heal the one that had the most amount of hp lost, not the lowest % of hp left. I've had times w/ my knight where I was missing a good 10-12k hp, and an angel would heal the other angel who was a lower % of hp than me, but was only missing maybe say 3-4k hp.

Comment

Randomness seems to be the main factor in fights. I'm talking about the targeting, since everything is picked randomly, while the closest thing there being to precise aiming is front row/back row. That would make angels very useful, possibly too much? I don't use angels myself and fought only a few so I can't tell really.

Comment

Yes the Angel AI for heals is silly. Sometimes they heal alot, sometimes hardly at all... They are very unreliable, as opposed to knights, which always to the same thing... attack.any.row.

Comment

Working...
        X