This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• equipment

where are these blue equipment gear coming from it has 20 endurance and 5 percent damage and says worn by the warriors of the yaloran empire.all i can find is the privates one with 30 endurance 10 percent damage.where is this lesser one located?
    Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Suggestions: Go to Hall of Heroes, collect items to synthesize equipment. With more bonus.
    Ok, I'm muted, so.... please use sign language.
    Thanks

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	honor.png
Views:	1
Size:	953.8 KB
ID:	1660680 where do you get this i only see one with 30 endurance and 10 percent damage where is this one with 20 endurance and 5 percent damage at?
      Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

It's a reward from this event: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....une-Activities

30 endurance, +10%dmg one is the Private Medallion purchased from Arena Shop. It needs 'Private' honor rank and 1000 insignias.

Comment

Go to quests under event quest, but i think you are a little late 4 it :/

Comment

305000 gold and daru as duel reward. u must be top ten in chart. wow/
            Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

wow i had no idea that was even going on i only play 18 hours a day i must have missed it.wish they announced things like that instead of telling everyone who is level 11

Comment

Originally posted by lance137 View Post
                wow i had no idea that was even going on i only play 18 hours a day i must have missed it.wish they announced things like that instead of telling everyone who is level 11
                'Only' 18 hours a day?! Was that a typo?
                Top right corner of your browser there is 9/20 Update Patch Notes. It was posted on 9/20. I guess they could put a system message to review those notes as it would be impossible to explain new events (like this one that has a long explanation) in system message for it would get spammy.

Comment

dude 18h a day?that leaves 6h left,meaning that you spent at least 1h eating and 5 hours sleeping...jesus christh DUDE theres a world outside your bedroom door,a sun,hot chicks,AIR,anything....

its basicaly eat,sleep and play a game online....

i cant even recall any kid that i know(an kid i mean between 6 to 10 year old cuz the 11+ already have some kind of outside life) that spends 18h playing a online game...

get a life dude,theres more to do then spending time in a fairytale pretense life...

i think even R2 should place a restriction on this guy and make him go out for a bit,cuz this schocks even them

Comment

im 37 and was in a car accident and broke my neck so i dont have much else to do buddy so you worry about your life and ill worry about mine

Comment

im 37 and was in a car accident and broke my neck so i dont have much else to do buddy so you worry about your life and ill worry about mine
                      if it as neck and u have tetra,then i would love a explanation in how can you move your arms and hands,since tetraplegy afects everything from the base of your neck down?

Comment

you sir are a idiot

Comment

ahh i had to zoom my computer to 80 percent to see the info in top right of screen at 100 percent i could just see a sliver of it.i had no idea that was in the top right of screen tyvm no i may know whats going on

Comment

Working...
                          X