Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Star tear event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star tear event?

R2 have make event for Star tear and star sand? or just at sky trail only?

Gonna be one called God Decend, but not in this patch.... first they want to farm money out of cashers poket.
    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
    Archer Linkoneusc
    Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Become doubel post
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Should not be bad if them sold Heaven Horns pack in hot shop 5 x for like 199 balens.

Have so many sylph transform, gaia is done today or tomorrow just need 4 more Shards.

But still should be missing alot of sand and 5 tear water, fire etc

and should be great if man can buy horns and work to get them all transform

Should wanna have mats ready for my apollo to when its coming, and sell horns should problie bring alot of cash.
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Be assured there will be a star tear event, it will be very complex, you have to spend balens, click a button, and if you do it right, you will be rewarded by star tears
          My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
            Gonna be one called God Decend, but not in this patch.... first they want to farm money out of cashers poket.
            god decend came this patch right?
            Not sure how it works, think i read on forum here it's gonna be a monthly thing...

Comment

all archer easy kill boss fast find star tear but mage abit to hard to kill boss unfair sky trail lvl 2 no.9 i kill like 10 time already Still Rank A wont give me rank S my br 147k keep Rank A now hate (hp 25m become 1m mean Potion at hp bar)

Comment

I killed 2-9 with "S" assesment when I had ~120k BR. I'm a crit mage, used Hades.
                Guess, you just need more luck with timing the strongest hit right before he dies

Comment

Working...
                X