Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fails to be rewarding, Consumes too much time.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fails to be rewarding, Consumes too much time.

Yup, I think it's about time to move on.
    For the amount of time this game requires you to play and compete.. it sure doesn't reward us enough.
    Was fun the first few levels but it just becomes a monotonous chore in the end.

If you couldn't get to the top by playing everyday and participating in all the events, you definitely will never get to the top by skipping even just one day.
    But the point is, this sucks too much energy.

Lack of skins, lack of monster variety, lack of players, too many servers.
    You compete over and over with the same people in the end and the only determining factor for winning then is cash.
    'Which I have no problem with but I think we all have to question ourselves. How far does our money investments go? 1 day? 1 week? Few levels?
    Wartune:
    Server: [S3]Worg Lair
    Name: Cashmere
    Guild: Kingdom

My
    My

hmmm... money is shortcut. if u dont have money, u have to work hard. how hard? it depen on ur goal.
    Q: but hey.,, i cant become competitive since i dont have time. A: u can use magic item called cash.
    Q: i dun want buy things with real money in this stupid game, money rules here. plus i dun have much time. A: u can play another online browser game. but chinese F2P RPG always like this.
    Q: im desperate. A: u can play console game. more cheap plus dont spend much time to play.

note: more u put ur effort (time, strategy, and ofcourse money), more stronger u are. thats the basic of RPG. even console RPG. u cant beat some boss before u level up to certain level.

best regard. my advice: dont give up easily.
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Are you trying to educate me by stating the obvious in question and answer form?
      Because it's unnecessary. lol

I have money. And I did invest money. In fact, I bought more balens just yesterday.
      But the point is, the game becomes repetitive quickly and sucks in the cash quickly.

I haven't quit yet, I'm still going to play every once in awhile but I'm not going to invest a whole lot of energy on this game anymore.
      Wartune:
      Server: [S3]Worg Lair
      Name: Cashmere
      Guild: Kingdom

My
      My

Comment

Originally posted by grayhatter View Post
        Are you trying to educate me by stating the obvious in question and answer form?
        Because it's unnecessary. lol

I have money. And I did invest money. In fact, I bought more balens just yesterday.
        But the point is, the game becomes repetitive quickly and sucks in the cash quickly.

I haven't quit yet, I'm still going to play every once in awhile but I'm not going to invest a whole lot of energy on this game anymore.
        The only thing i buy with balens is sockets >.< which is really needed to improve you're stats. so i feel like its a demand to buy it. which makes it sad. for people who can't cash in. which makes it a pay2win game
        Crystal Saga-Server: Shine of ariel
        IGN: (S38)Hotshotgg (Am Hybrid)
        Lvl: 76
        Pet:Tekka,SuperDemon,and Baby Angel :P

"You can kill me over and over, but i'll still get up and fight ! "
        Wartune-Temple of Ibalize
        IGN: Ace4LifeZ (Knight)
        LvL: 40

Comment

Its kind of mmorpg, and such games take effort and ur energy and becoming monotony after time. Go play fps lol. Wanna be top just by paying? It is alrdy pay2win where theres no way u can compete vs casher who is same active as you, tho its enough to pwn most of ppl, dont need to be number 1 coz its not pissible vs cashers. like i need to spend money to see myself in top 10 wb rofl. Socketing rods and gems makes cashers win. And wb is just no fun with balens revive, so i dont care about ranking there, just colecting my rewards and gtfo.
          Last edited by eraseurass; 09-25-2012, 12:46 PM.

Comment

who cares what anyone else has just play and have fun so what if your not the first to 80 i have only spent 4.99 best package in game and 9.99 for 2 specs i did buy a few socket rods but i save them for level 80.just think the first super fast leveler will be dang bored for a few days cause you cant solo multi dungeons and guess he can get some sleep.just take with a grain of salt and have fun man
            Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Working...
            X