This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just if trading between player implemented

i can hit lvl 30 in 4 days. plus have lvl 30 griphon. so, trading requirement must be char lvl 40+ to prevent alt abuse.
    Attached Files
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

You just rendered lv2 crystaloid trading completely null, which would be rather good for those people who can't spend much time in arena and battlegrounds.

Yes, they should do something about abusing alts but seriously, lv30 and up is the point where many people get discouraged because there are only two sets in game and you need a considerable amount of time to get either. Obviously insignias will never be tradeable but crystaloids should be. Hence I say no to a 40+ cap in trade. R2 can find another way against alt abusing.

Comment

Would love to see trading between players. No lvl cap though. Personally I don't see any issues with alt abuse though. Would be the same principle to get high lvl items and trade to your lowbie guild members to use when they hit the lvl to use them. Makes no real difference to me. Been on the receiving end of an uber outmatched player against a bunch of under geared players and its not very fun but that happens anyway. Wouldn't kill the game and might keep the servers going. When you hit lvl 80 what else is there to do (I'm assuming lvl 80 is the max anyway)? Start a new server and start from scratch? Why not just roll up another toon in the server with your big and have a starting advantage? Just my two cents anyway.
      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
      BR: 67K
      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

The only abuse from having a trading system are gold farmers really. Every mmo has those and no matter what they will find a way to sell there items and gold. No use in stopping everyone's fun just to please a few select people from not having farmers. I do agree they are annoying as hell and we should have some type of security, but I don't agree with the fact that having no trade system at all is the solution to the problem. All mmos deserve to have trade system and a market. It is what makes an economy and in the long run more enjoyable gameplay.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
          The only abuse from having a trading system are gold farmers really. Every mmo has those and no matter what they will find a way to sell there items and gold. No use in stopping everyone's fun just to please a few select people from not having farmers. I do agree they are annoying as hell and we should have some type of security, but I don't agree with the fact that having no trade system at all is the solution to the problem. All mmos deserve to have trade system and a market. It is what makes an economy and in the long run more enjoyable gameplay.
          ya agree, every online game i played always have trade system. but i think R2 must have some way to prevent alt abuse.
          mostly ppl will abuse the gold. more gold more astro n more powerful u are. n level cap to trade is a must. atleast if they dont have other way to prevent this.
          Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

i posted this in suport of another thread posted on this forum by another player,but i belive to also fit under this thread and i would like to hear the opinion of you guys related to it.

what i think you mean is that we should have at least the right of build an additional characther like it happens in Crystal Saga where you can have 3 characthers of your selection on the same server correct?

if that is it,then i fully agree because gets a bit annoying that to have another char of another class we need to change servers completely.

and in a side note:

If R2 was atempting to prevent Alternate charathers with this mesure of having only 1 choice per server,im very sorry to inform R2 that this mesure had the exact oposite effect of what was pretended,because by taking away the players chance of trying dif classes(even if it was just the creation of 1 more in each server),all that R2 did was speed up the process to the creation of Alternate accounts.

yes R2(GMs and Devs) your atempt of preventing something by taking away a right that players have in all web mmos as only made the creation of many alternate accounts sonner then expected,since and at the moment,in all servers there is already a high afluence of players with more then 1 account,and all due to 1 single and very simple reason.

apart from the casual gamer,many of the ones playing,that play and stay online for several hours of the day,reach to a point that all that there was to be done on their characthers,its done,thus having nothing else to do.

well R2 may say *start a new char in a new server to cover the time between server refreshes* so u get your times busy...well as pretty that may sound,no guild will accept in their ranks a player that has their server as secondary,playing just a bit of time while giving ful attention to another server,and at same time the players will not go play in a server,where no guild will accept them because they arent 100% fully commited to that server,thus not be able to complete guild related quests,not being hable to use guild skills,guild blessings and such.

in the end,not giving to the players the chance of creating a second characther on their account did not prevent the creation of alternate accounts,but speed up the time that normaly exists on mmos for the creation of "Alts" in the servers from later on to right now.

this situation will also have very impactive efects when the trade between players become availiable,since if there was the chance of second chars,the creation of alts for trading would take much more time to appear,but since the option of having the second char was taken away,now R2 has in all servers,once the trade is put availiable,hundreds of players with alternate accounts fully developed and ready to overflow the trade all at once,something that should only happen much later after the trade would be on,not counting that this situation is also killing the "level requirement" to acess the trade,since this alternate accounts will have the level required when the trade comes.

so R2 you guys took a decision in something that may afect the game seriously and this time,on the oposite of what happen to other mmos,even crystal saga,speed up a problem that should have shown up much later in game.

in the end,your atempt to prevent it,only speed up its arrival.
            Last edited by Skillgannon; 09-26-2012, 12:14 AM.

Comment

If there was a way to have multiple characters on one server then perhaps the boredom that has already begun would be long fought off. Many of the players that I know and adore are becoming bored severely with the game and I fear they may leave. It sounds a bit selfish I know but still when it comes to marketing, especially since one of the players I know to be a decent spender, losing a little income may be sacrificial to R2 but eventually one small bit may become more than just that. Think of it as the snowball effect.

And making the trade system, hopefully soon be implemented, have a level restriction would also be very wise. I have a slight idea of what level it should be because I for one find 40 to be a tad too high, 30 too easy to accomplish, and 35 which would be the medium doesn't quite sound as safe. I would suggest 37 which is what level a lot of people seem to get a little stuck and need a tiny boost especially when it comes to gears. I am a level 40 and I am still stuck with level 28 jewels because I have found none that will help me, whilst others have found plenty.

I would also say to make items only to be traded but if players were to have an auction house they would set a small trinket worth almost nothing set at an insane price to trade their gold that way. Many problems can be found especially with a trading system but I would think of trading gold to be sort of an equalizer between those that spend cash and those that don't.

These are merely my thoughts, they might seem a bit jumbled (to me at least) but hopefully someone may find gold hidden among those bits and pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
                i can hit lvl 30 in 4 days. plus have lvl 30 griphon. so, trading requirement must be char lvl 40+ to prevent alt abuse.
                It takes you 4? xD

I made an alt to see what I could do, and if you sit long enough / do all your runs with exp scroll and bounty quests and ext ext, also farming the wilds. I got mine to 30 in 3.

So yes it could EASILY be exploited.

Comment

Working...
                X