Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people seriously so mad about stuff being EASIER to get?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol is a normal set. People still need to farm for legend stones and isignia.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      I paid for 60 set, like a year? or so ago. And I have nothing to complain about, when you buy something here you should know what you're getting and that's a short-term advantage. Sometimes its longer lasting, like back then there were no 70 sets iirc and a lot of people too weak for moon nm... anyways. The tactic to make things more accessible to newer servers should've been obvious from the get go, new people spend, old people spend, and the new content can finally come to further increase the gap.

Just wait for the September patch and then people will REALLY complain.
      Can you please tell what is the September patch and why you think there will be lots of complaints?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
        Can you please tell what is the September patch and why you think there will be lots of complaints?

thanks
        Some blogs have some future patches, but I'm not sure which one will happen on each month.

Comment

Well.. The only peeps i see complaining are non-casher.. geez, you dont hear cashers complain cuz free players can get some of what they paid, for free :/
          Free players are getting more and more cash things for free, and they're complaining even more each.. Their life must be so sad :s

Comment

Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post

thanks
            Wartune Evolution, or 3.0 however you call it, advanced skills, fate, engrave.... etc, etc.

Comment

Wartune Evolution, or 3.0 however you call it, advanced skills, fate, engrave.... etc, etc.
              A lot of thing coming up, so mid and high lvl players have to take a cup of a good wisky and keep walking, sad for non lvlers. The lowers lvl players gonna have option to get things faster, things other spend money to get, but there are gona be much more things to spend so others payed thing has to become easy to get for free.

I know there gonna be a lot of complainers cuz lot of people rather to complain than get thing done to not lose adv.
              R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
              Archer Linkoneusc
              Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
                A lot of thing coming up, so mid and high lvl players have to take a cup of a good wisky and keep walking, sad for non lvlers. The lowers lvl players gonna have option to get things faster, things other spend money to get, but there are gona be much more things to spend so others payed thing has to become easy to get for free.

I know there gonna be a lot of complainers cuz lot of people rather to complain than get thing done to not lose adv.

That's how the game works. There's hardly anything in this game that's impossible to get for free after a certain (long) time, aside from some mounts that are cash only, but really who knows if they won't be generous with them after a year and give them free/dirt cheap. People that spend will have an advantage for a short/long time depending on what it is, and for some losing it is the end of the world and they quit... but someone new comes and takes their place.

At the end of the day, this is a game, you do what you want to do and what matters is having fun and enjoying yourself.

I could've done engraving events past 3 months but instead have done exchange events, and instead of having 60-70 engrave I'll get lv8 stables without having spent a balen into whips, which for me is great and something I actually want. For my own enjoyment I go out of the "norm" of doing things.

People take some things too seriously and complain for no reason... if you hate the game so much then just leave, play farmville or something.

Comment

That's how the game works. There's hardly anything in this game that's impossible to get for free after a certain (long) time, aside from some mounts that are cash only, but really who knows if they won't be generous with them after a year and give them free/dirt cheap. People that spend will have an advantage for a short/long time depending on what it is, and for some losing it is the end of the world and they quit... but someone new comes and takes their place.

At the end of the day, this is a game, you do what you want to do and what matters is having fun and enjoying yourself.

I could've done engraving events past 3 months but instead have done exchange events, and instead of having 60-70 engrave I'll get lv8 stables without having spent a balen into whips, which for me is great and something I actually want. For my own enjoyment I go out of the "norm" of doing things.

People take some things too seriously and complain for no reason... if you hate the game so much then just leave, play farmville or something.
                  i agree with you, did not want to tell them to play others game but they really need to keep working in his char and stop complaning for the good things happening to other.

Good luck with your stable, sounds a good decition for a long term strategy, yet i keep with the normal one.

Greetings.
                  R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                  Archer Linkoneusc
                  Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Working...
                  X