Click image for larger version

Name:	ticket.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	243.9 KB
ID:	1751778
    Originally posted by TheVictorious
    Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
    Originally posted by PunkPetal
    Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
    Originally posted by EdGrr
    A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
    IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
    Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
    Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
    Class: Mage
    Currect Br: 61????

As i believe those Mods dont have any clue about the game for real.. they go on our server and say stuff like ''have u gave the necro a try ?''/''did u see our new jewel event?'' and i am like lol we had those events months ago.. so i just feel sorry for the ppl trust them and it goes in vain
    Name: Executioner
    Class: Critical Knight
    Sylph: Hercules **
    Server: S42 (Kabam)
    Currently Battle Rate: 251K
    Guild: Paradox

Comment

And now we know, the new skills can only be used after the sylph has been evolved.

Moderators are players who play the game. Sometimes we don't have experience with a particular aspect of the game, so we ask those above us to help answer the question. I am sorry the answer to this one wasn't correct and we'll make sure the person who gave the answer to the mod is well informed so that the inaccurate information doesn't continue to be spread around.

That said, if you have an issue with a response you were given on another platform, take it up with the one who replied to you on the other platform. Thanks
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
      X