We need more Group Activites.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need more Group Activites.

We have arena. 2 hrs.... We have 5 MP dungeons per day. Thats it. Rest of the day guildies and friends do not exist.

I suggest creating a catacombs "like" dungeon accessable only through guild window, where a guild group can venture deep inside as far as they can for many rewards. Once per day, no extra turns like with crypt key. But, also allow you to go again with no rewards, just like MP after your turns are up, just to help your guildies use their turns, and help weaker guildies build up. Such a thing could make for several hours of group fun. Allow for groups of 3 to 5.

What do u think?
    Last edited by Teralitha; 09-25-2012, 11:15 PM.

Ok so whats the reward and whats the advantage ?
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

More group fun with your guildies, rewards can be similar to catacombs... some exp, gold, , gems, other etc... helps Increases friendship levels... or whatever R2 decides the reward can be? Maybe guild only customized armor sets with their own unique appearance chosen by guild leaders? The possibility is endless......

The whole point to have more group interaction. The game needs more....

Comment

Working...
      X