Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Is there any mobile application for Wartune R2Games?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any mobile application for Wartune R2Games?

Hi guys, this is My first time posting in the forums and i'm not sure if i am posting this thread in the proper section. If so, you are free to move it.
    Well the reason why i'm posting this is because i'd like to ask if there is any mobile application for R2Games costumers as i have only found kabam's and i'd like to know if there is any for us, the R2 costumers ( i say costumers because most of the players spend rl money for r2's service at wartune ).
    If there is any mobile application that allow us to play on a smartphone or android can you please provide a link?
    However, if there is no such a thing i would like to suggest it because i believe it would be a big plus since we would be allowed to play on a mobile and play anytime and anywhere.
    Please keep this drama free as i am just looking for information.....
    Regards
    Silentx3Step from S477
    Money only serves the superficial things in life.

I'm Silentx3Step, originaly from 477, which was later merged with a few others and i'm not a dude!

Not for android but there is one for MAC (iphone)... i'll look for the link when i sit in my PC and add it (if someone hasn't done it yet)
    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
    Archer Linkoneusc
    Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
      Not for android but there is one for MAC (iphone)... i'll look for the link when i sit in my PC and add it (if someone hasn't done it yet)
      That would be great , tyvm
      Money only serves the superficial things in life.

I'm Silentx3Step, originaly from 477, which was later merged with a few others and i'm not a dude!

Comment

use puffin browser or photon flash browser for android

Comment

yeah photon browser works good, I use it for a lot of browser games. fights will lag, but you can click around and do checkins and blitz's.

kabam has iphone app version of wartune that's a completely separate game from the standard. They don't have all the features yet. Total, seamless integration between a true phone app and your desktop session is probably some years off. but photon browser is good till then.

Comment

this for android only, go install firefox for android, then install adobe flash player ( get the latest version that before adobe drop flsah player for android ) install it, and set firefox to use the add in. that's it, u can play like on desktop except the speed, screen size and the trouble when want to type something.

Comment

Working...
            X