Celestial Stone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celestial Stone

When we use the horns from Sky Trails to get random rewards, we also receive Celestial Stones, which increase your attempts at trying Sky Trails levels. Since a lot of people don't use them or find them that useful, I think it would be a great idea if we could trade 10-20 Celestial Stones for 1 Horn. Just my opinion since they are just laying around or being sold by many people.

yeah good idea but I hope to be a 5:1 exchange ratio

Comment

The only problem with your exchange would be if you exchanged 20 Celestial Stones for another horn, then when you used that horn you receive 2 Celestial stones back.
      10-20 stones for 2 stones is not the best exchange.

You could suggest they program a fail safe so you don't receive CS from exchange, but would you really trust them not to totally balls it up??

Comment

10-20 Celestial stones for 1 horn was just a thought, they could easily make it that you could exchange for some things that you could get from the horn instead of getting the horn, or for things like fate stones, soul crystal and whips..etc.

Comment

Once I got some time and gather 50+ Celestial Stones, I just get naked, sell all troops and fight the boss just to get some extra gold

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
            Once I got some time and gather 50+ Celestial Stones, I just get naked, sell all troops and fight the boss just to get some extra gold
            I think you mean remove all troops hehe But ya it's a good way to earn gold and exp and better to fight a boss you can beat with afk (if there is)

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

I would like CS able to use in God's Decent, for me is the only place where are use ful.
              R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
              Archer Linkoneusc
              Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

how i can to exchange Clestial stone? and for whath?

Comment

Originally posted by R215477979 View Post
                  how i can to exchange Clestial stone? and for whath?
                  You cannot.

Ruskii is suggesting an update where we would be able to exchange them

Comment

Originally posted by Ruskii View Post
                    When we use the horns from Sky Trails to get random rewards, we also receive Celestial Stones, which increase your attempts at trying Sky Trails levels. Since a lot of people don't use them or find them that useful, I think it would be a great idea if we could trade 10-20 Celestial Stones for 1 Horn. Just my opinion since they are just laying around or being sold by many people.
                    Hello.
                    As the others also stated,there is already some sort of trade for those.You can trade them for gold and exp by beating on bosses over and over and over again
                    Personally, I find those to be of some use,especially when I try clearing a new level on Sky Trail,it sometimes could take somewhere over 50 attempts or so.
                    Although,I agree that having too many is of no use,but that would be the case for a few other items in the game also.Let's say the luck stones once you have all your gear at lvl 80 and fully enchanted...
                    Overall I have to say I would like to have a trade for this,and 50 for 1 horn doesn't sound too overpowered.
                    Goodluck with this

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Alex View Post
                      Hello.
                      As the others also stated,there is already some sort of trade for those.You can trade them for gold and exp by beating on bosses over and over and over again
                      Personally, I find those to be of some use,especially when I try clearing a new level on Sky Trail,it sometimes could take somewhere over 50 attempts or so.
                      Although,I agree that having too many is of no use,but that would be the case for a few other items in the game also.Let's say the luck stones once you have all your gear at lvl 80 and fully enchanted...
                      Overall I have to say I would like to have a trade for this,and 50 for 1 horn doesn't sound too overpowered.
                      Goodluck with this
                      When you are maxed xp it's only just give gold
                      And it's really low gold trade for time needed (even naked etc)
                      i've more than 400 stone, i never use them and i hope it's stack till 9999 and not 999 :s
                      When want to try a new boss, i made the math and i know if i'll beat it before trying it, i won't use scroll and pot just to "try" and say, oh i can't, nvm, good waste, was fun ^^

It's only worthy to try sky trial if we can beat a x.5 or x.0, other juste give some gold and (usefull stone for evolve)
                      But pot cost gold, scroll cost crypt token, i can't really use it for nothing
                      Maybe we could swap these stone for scroll and pot lvl 5 could be great and let us try more often for free ^^
                      Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

Originally posted by Flame_Ace View Post
                        I think you mean remove all troops hehe But ya it's a good way to earn gold and exp and better to fight a boss you can beat with afk (if there is)
                        If you remove troops then before each fight you have to remove them again, if you sell them then so you have no troops it makes the grind a lot faster .

Comment

Working...
                        X