2nd BG time..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd BG time..

plz make seperate time like arena..bcoz ont that time who still working or hv something to do will miss BG...
    make it like arena time after arena 1 bg

Originally posted by kayz89 View Post
    plz make seperate time like arena..bcoz ont that time who still working or hv something to do will miss BG...
    It seems nobody will ever use the search function
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
      It seems nobody will ever use the search function
      +10 I think you are the use search function police

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrale View Post
        +10 I think you are the use search function police
        I am just trying to help people use their brains because the same topic has been posted sooo many times with the same results and with the same response and in some of them some Gms and mods responded so simply posting the same topic again and again and again and expecting a Gm or Mod or anybody to respond to it is kinda stupid
        its easy to use and less time consuming so whats ur major problem in using it
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
          I am just trying to help people use their brains because the same topic has been posted sooo many times with the same results and with the same response and in some of them some Gms and mods responded so simply posting the same topic again and again and again and expecting a Gm or Mod or anybody to respond to it is kinda stupid
          its easy to use and less time consuming so whats ur major problem in using it
          Oh I agree with you 100% no need to repost the same question 100x it just makes things more cluttered and harder to find the information for those that know how to use the search function. I am on the same page where I wish people would use it more so it makes finding things easier than drudging through 20 of the same post/question.

Comment

Originally posted by kayz89 View Post
            lol i agree with Hyorinmaru6 people need to start using the search function i have come across a few on this topic just browsing and because im such a nice guy heres a link to one such post to get you started if its not the right one for you have a dig around

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....or-GMT-servers

Comment

Working...
            X