Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Too Much Servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too Much Servers

I have noticed that the servers is getting lesser players!! I hope that u can do something about it and stop opening servers..its drawing crowds away from their old server making almost every server dead....! Or mayb u can think of ideas like merging server...making it more lively better than some actives players only

Anyway this is my suggestion to making your old server become lively..u should do some events like extra special World boss or something! The game gets boring when u just do daily routine like 3 WB 1 BG 2 Arena n u farm n farm..its gotta make ppl quit soon or later

Comment

Originally posted by R23305204 View Post
      I have noticed that the servers is getting lesser players!! I hope that u can do something about it and stop opening servers..its drawing crowds away from their old server making almost every server dead....! Or mayb u can think of ideas like merging server...making it more lively better than some actives players only
      Less players from old servers = better players in new servers
      The game is new it does not need server merge just yet maybe after a few months but not now (when there are soo many problems that need fixing)
      New servers are to prevent overload of players from being active on 1 server (prevents lag)

also to make sure the low level players who end up in old over powered servers to join into a newer and better start
      + to make sure that people get a better gaming experience
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

china version got 100+ servers i think haha, and also why cant you wait, they will merge all servers in a matter of years from now, just wait

Server: (S7)Cragstone

IGN: (S7)Long4
        Guild: (S7)Neutrals

Comment

Originally posted by S7_Neutrals View Post
          china version got 100+ servers i think haha, and also why cant you wait, they will merge all servers in a matter of years from now, just wait
          i think merge will begin in 2 to 3 months not years (i think)
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
            Less players from old servers = better players in new servers
            The game is new it does not need server merge just yet maybe after a few months but not now (when there are soo many problems that need fixing)
            New servers are to prevent overload of players from being active on 1 server (prevents lag)

also to make sure the low level players who end up in old over powered servers to join into a newer and better start
            + to make sure that people get a better gaming experience
            You got a point there...but that is just a small problem for now! I from s11 and during my arena time can u imagine how pathetic it is? The room created is less than 10 n we b facing the same old people! Plus i had seen a server with 400 plus people or maybe more! And im sure that s11 hits 300 plus people when its the newest server like 2weeks ago! Now its just an almost dead server which soon or later people quit! What im trying to say is that the new servers is attracting people over..making the old server dead! Making the game boring

Comment

Originally posted by S7_Neutrals View Post
              LOLs.. no comments on u! if ur playing almost alone in a server would play for years?

Comment

Originally posted by R23305204 View Post
                You got a point there...but that is just a small problem for now! I from s11 and during my arena time can u imagine how pathetic it is? The room created is less than 10 n we b facing the same old people! Plus i had seen a server with 400 plus people or maybe more! And im sure that s11 hits 300 plus people when its the newest server like 2weeks ago! Now its just an almost dead server which soon or later people quit! What im trying to say is that the new servers is attracting people over..making the old server dead! Making the game boring
                After the making of the second arena its kinda the same on all servers and errm thats not because of dead players its because going and killing others or getting killed is no longer worth it because back then (even though there was soo many complaints on the timing) for asian people like myself getting up or staying up late i night and playing in arena was worth the struggle but now with the low reward nobody cares everyone just wants BG and now u see soo many threads for second BG with same rewards (DONOT cut the reward in half)

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Working...
                X