Away from keyboard mode

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Away from keyboard mode

Dont know if this has been suggested yet but i tried a search and nothing came out of it.

would like to see some sort of afk mode to set how your skills are used in combat, for example
    if u want to use number 1 skill then number 2 skill it will do it and so on.

ive been in combat numerous times to see afk do a heal instead of actually hitting the last blow
    which is annoying.

anyhow something to make the afk mode more smart instead of stupid

This is just me but I go afk when the battles don't threaten my player any. If its a battle I'm not sure about...I'm not going afk. If players are worried about skills they use they can either remove the skills they don't really want to use or just do it manually....
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by R23681487 View Post
      Dont know if this has been suggested yet but i tried a search and nothing came out of it.

would like to see some sort of afk mode to set how your skills are used in combat, for example
      if u want to use number 1 skill then number 2 skill it will do it and so on.

ive been in combat numerous times to see afk do a heal instead of actually hitting the last blow
      which is annoying.

anyhow something to make the afk mode more smart instead of stupid
      Well this has been suggested before
      Its something that allows players to choose their skills on what to use like in CS
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
      X