This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PixieBabe threats?

gm does any of these threats hold water?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i wish i had some of the many threats she sent me still recorded.... lol
    Andrew (Narria)

Comment

Her threats are empty. She accused me before in cheating BG. She says I caused her to not move so i keep killing her. haha

Was she AFK again in BG?

Comment

This individual sends those pms to EVERYONE. He's just a troll with nothing better to do than spread his PixyTaint all over the place. And yes, he was afk in BG again this evening.

Comment

Its time to something be done with him.
          He say to all people bad things about all guildies and some people.
          Im guild master of Havoc and my guild is always threatned by PixieBabe, even in world chat.
          I dont know him, and im pretty sure he is afraid of me, after all he may be starting to believe in his own ilusions and lies.
          No more.

Comment

Pixie AFKs every Battlegrounds. When the team called her out on it tonight, she got defensive and threatened bans, saying that she is a community moderator. Then she told a player that she would get that person kicked from their guild, because she's the former guild assistant master, and the current guild master would not like to know that his guild is turning into a farm. Yes, she called someone an animal.

I believe impersonating a game master or moderator is a ban-able offense?
            Last edited by R22036928; 09-26-2012, 11:46 PM.
            "Without love it cannot be seen."

Name: Ange
            Nickname: The Witch of Resurrection

Comment

Originally posted by R22036928 View Post
              Pixie AFKs every Battlegrounds. When the team called her out on it tonight, she got defensive and threatened bans, saying that she is a community moderator. Then she told a player that she would get that person kicked from their guild, because she's the former guild assistant master, and the current GM doesn't like animals in his guild. Yes, she called someone an animal.

I believe impersonating a game master or moderator is a ban-able offense?
              yes i believe i am the one in which you are speaking. I couldn't believe she called me an animal and said she would talk with a player named slayrian about having me removed from my own guild.. i mean she already disliked me before this just because i left her guild.. i guess i kinda expected that sort of reaction from her really lol.

and also i thought pixiebabe was a girl not a guy. yet i see him/her being referred to as male???
              Andrew (Narria)

Comment

Impersonating a GM is a ban-able offense and should be filed in a ticket for further investigation.

Comment

i am a girl and i cant impersonate myself, thus im not breaking any rules, check thread under CS , news and events, beta C.Ms, as well i afk BG doing my job watching and SS ppl who cheat because recently ive been getting complaints from members in Immortals and Reckoning of havoc members illegally boosting and teleporting in BG..
                  "Not So Innocent"
                  "We have the hottest bodies, Prettiest looks"
                  "All we want to do is tease you to death"
                  "Try naming one better way to die"

Temple of Ibalize S1
                  Guild : Immortals
                  IGN PixieBabe

Comment

She is afk again for BG today! lol as always
                    Crystal Saga-Server: Shine of ariel
                    IGN: (S38)Hotshotgg (Am Hybrid)
                    Lvl: 76
                    Pet:Tekka,SuperDemon,and Baby Angel :P

"You can kill me over and over, but i'll still get up and fight ! "
                    Wartune-Temple of Ibalize
                    IGN: Ace4LifeZ (Knight)
                    LvL: 40

Comment

LOL tsk tsk tsk..
                      Wartune:
                      Server: [S3]Worg Lair
                      Name: Cashmere
                      Guild: Kingdom

My
                      My

Comment

I don't see anything about where a cm is allowed to threaten players with bans.... Nice try though.

Comment

What is a "CM" anyway? lol
                          [S7] Serpent's Den
                          IGN: Million
                          Guild: Nizami

Comment

haha what a terd
                            Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Originally posted by PixieBabe View Post
                              i am a girl and i cant impersonate myself, thus im not breaking any rules, check thread under CS , news and events, beta C.Ms, as well i afk BG doing my job watching and SS ppl who cheat because recently ive been getting complaints from members in Immortals and Reckoning of havoc members illegally boosting and teleporting in BG..
                              so you are a GM? and threatening to ban people? why don't you just use a GM account then, i believe those are in red names and they talk in world chat in red too. i'm not on S1 so i don't know what's going on, but it sound like you ****** off a couple people and they are doubting you are a GM like you say you are. . .

as for the girl part, i honestly don't care or matter in this case, but as a GM or not, are you really threatening people? if you see some hack or such, then ban them, if you do have the power then, if you don't then, threatening them don't do anything....

i don't think detecting hack is just by looking....cause lag do play a part..but by what data is actually send to the server, and checking the log. won't that be easier to catch a hacker? ...just saying...

ops CM does that stand for community moderator? like you watch the world chat make sure people don't cuss? ....not sure...
                              Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Working...
                              X