Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Summoner in level 70 MPD Lych Lair.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summoner in level 70 MPD Lych Lair.

All the other levels have summoner to help with the acquiring of equipment with the exception of LL. Would you consider with all the updates and additions to Wartune a summoner in Lych Lair since you didn't offer a weapon exchange in the last event?

Haven't you already received so many ways to get more loids/leg stones from lvl. 70 dungeons?

Comment

This has been in the works since forever ago. Least that's according to a rumor I heard a while ago. Well, more of random hearsay about a rumor about speculation of a possible summoner in Lych's Lair.

Haven't heard anything about it since, though.
      Name: Phoenixia
      Server: R2 S-319
      Class: Mage
      BR: 911k
      Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
      Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Put summoner in samsara instead, in 1 of the random path ;D

Yes I know someone can just not use attempt, beat first boss, and then invite if correct and leave and invite back... But I like things that's annoying ;p

Comment

There is a specific reason why there isn't any summoner in the lvl 70 Dungeon. Would make things far too easy for people to build muliple different sets. Also to be fair to all players that grind to get their gear in the past the summoner should not be implemented on either of the lvl 70 MPD.

Keep in mind many players are working on their second lvl 70 set and putting a summoner would just make things go too quickly .

I would keep the MPD the same, no changes required. They could however increase the drop rate of the lvl 70 stones on the MPD end Boss random reward.

Comment

@Holyblaze : what do u mean by having different sets? why the hell would i have two lvl 70 sets ?

plus , fearing people will get things done easily suggests u r a camper that lvls slowly and u dont want people who lvled faster than u to reach their full sets and pound u , no u want it as slow as a tortoise so u can slow lvl all u want while they r higher lvls with low lvl gears like lvl 70+ with lvl 60 gears

Comment

@ Holyblaze You're not making any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Sylvannah View Post
                @Holyblaze : what do u mean by having different sets? why the hell would i have two lvl 70 sets ?
                maybe that would be to do with the 80sets!

To make the 80 items you need the corresponding 70 item (legend). Multiple sets allows you to max enchant 1 set, then make another set without enchants.
                You then use the one without enchants to make the 80 item. This allows you to wear your fully enchanted 70 item until you have enchanted the 80 item and refined it to your liking, in the process not losing any BR due to the huge cost of 80 enchants.

Comment

70 set is required to beat nirvana tho, so instead of wasting time/insignas on 2 sets, you can do nirvana in 60 set(didn't even have my 60 set legendary. depending on class perhaps and how many freebies you gotten/if you cash)

Comment

Anyway, doing LL NM / Samsara NM daily you'll get more crystalloids than needed to synth 70 set before you gather enough exp to reach lvl. 80.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                      70 set is required to beat nirvana tho, so instead of wasting time/insignas on 2 sets, you can do nirvana in 60 set(didn't even have my 60 set legendary. depending on class perhaps and how many freebies you gotten/if you cash)
                      This doesn't make sense.

Your saying that the 70 set is requiredd to beat Nirvana. Then your stating that you have done nirvana in a normal 60 set. Both statements cannot be true!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                        This doesn't make sense.

Your saying that the 70 set is requiredd to beat Nirvana. Then your stating that you have done nirvana in a normal 60 set. Both statements cannot be true!
                        I bet he meant that 70 set is required to make 80 set items, but totally messed it up :P

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                          maybe that would be to do with the 80sets!

To make the 80 items you need the corresponding 70 item (legend). Multiple sets allows you to max enchant 1 set, then make another set without enchants.
                          You then use the one without enchants to make the 80 item. This allows you to wear your fully enchanted 70 item until you have enchanted the 80 item and refined it to your liking, in the process not losing any BR due to the huge cost of 80 enchants.
                          For the time required to make a second 70 set AND collect stones to get an 80 set - this is nonsense. You save up WB rewards in mail for about a week or wait for an event that gives out heaps of gold and it is easy to enchant up to 25+ which makes it better than the 70 set pc. Anyone making a second 70 set on this basis is wasting their time. The only time this made sense was before 80 sets were available. Then you would have been working on a 70 set anyways cause there was nothing else to do.

Comment

Originally posted by EmeraldRayne View Post
                            For the time required to make a second 70 set AND collect stones to get an 80 set - this is nonsense. You save up WB rewards in mail for about a week or wait for an event that gives out heaps of gold and it is easy to enchant up to 25+ which makes it better than the 70 set pc. Anyone making a second 70 set on this basis is wasting their time. The only time this made sense was before 80 sets were available. Then you would have been working on a 70 set anyways cause there was nothing else to do.
                            LOL..did you even bother to read the title of the thread?

Adding a SUMMONER to 70mpd and surely you can do the math on how quick duplicate sets would be made.

Yet another example of somebody just picking on 1 post in a topic, without actually looking at the whole thread

Comment

Buhahahaha, cant stop laugh of some comments!
                              1st lvl70 mpds is not the only w/o summoners. In Nirvana also there is no summoners (but they are useless there).
                              2nd we need lvl70 legendary gear to make lvl80 gear. So if you want so save some time and insignia, skip lvl60 set (as i did), rush for lvl70 and then stay there with months till you max your talents and get full lvl70 legendary gear (including rings and jewels). Then to make lvl80 is soooooooooo easy! If you are VIP almost everyday you get 20 lvl80 stones, cuz in 9 from 10 runs you get 6 lvl80 stones as rewards. W/o VIP is 18 stones per day, so if you buy 2 lvl80 stones from guild shop you can make 1 lvl80 gear per 10 days. The only problem is gold for enchanting - 98 mil per piece in total (3 mil to synth lvl80 and 95 mil for 36 enchants).

And after loids were added in arena shop i dont see any reason for summoners in any mpd. With current price of loids in shop you can collect em rly fast (ofc depend from multi arena and do you participate in every GB).
                              BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Working...
                              X