Reduce opening prices of inventory slots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reduce opening prices of inventory slots

Can you please reduce the cost of opening the inventory slots!?

I currently have opened the first page. Opening the last 2 will cost me 12540 balens! 125 $ just to open the inventory slots is just plain crazy. Please make the prizes more realistic.

Please stop opening threads on inventory prices, there are already countless threads for it and have been since the introduction of bound balens.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
      Please stop opening threads on inventory prices, there are already countless threads for it and have been since the introduction of bound balens.
      yeahhh... you are right, there already countless threads for it... counless forgoten ones!!!
      R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
      Archer Linkoneusc
      Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Im sorry Zeak if opening a post in suggestion page offended you. I did however search for other similar threads before posting, but did not find a single recent one. Frankly this is a part of the forum specifically made for "suggestions" so if you dont want to read a post that was intended for R2, you could simply have avoided it. If the point was a game discussion i would have posted it under that section of the forum. The heading says what the post is about so there was no need to enter it unless you wanted to bring something constructive to the post. Now if you think the prizes are fair then by all means explain your reasoning because that is something i would personally find interesting and could potentially make more people want to write in this post, hence increasing the odds that R2 would actually take the feedback and consider it.
        In my opinion, if the prizes were lower, then more ppl would pay for it, hence they would collectively gain more money from us players than now that most of us dont bother opening our inventory.

Comment

please finish what u started R2 , lower th costs , it is insane to pay 100+ USD for inventory upgrade ONLY

Comment

Thumbs up to reducing inventory spot prices, but it is true, this thread has been posted up several times.

Comment

Originally posted by Legacy_Angel View Post
              Thumbs up to reducing inventory spot prices, but it is true, this thread has been posted up several times.
              You have responded to a 6 month thread, why i do not know why. But with the upcoming patch and the new clearance of campaign maps, yous are now able to open the second page if you use the bound balens. I will admit i miss vouchers, them were the good stuff xD
              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Working...
              X