honor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• honor

there are people (myself included) that cannot participate in the battle grounds that happen only once a day, as a result we people do not get the privilege of earning any
    type of honor and as such are put at a big disadvantage in the game.

my suggestion is to add other options to gain honor, such as attacking other castles in the wilds. honor should be based upon victory and the honor points gained would be the same as the opposing players levels. a second way to earn honor would be the arena fights. same thing can be done here where a person can gain honor by winning fights in arena.
    giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
    server 164 brighthollow
    class : archer
    current level : 54
    favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

There are already a lot of threads like this and it is being looked into. Hopefully there will be a split battlegrounds time in which players will be able to choose the time in which it suits them best. For now do what you can, it may not be fair but its being worked on just have a little patience

Comment

Originally posted by dethmatic View Post
      there are people (myself included) that cannot participate in the battle grounds that happen only once a day, as a result we people do not get the privilege of earning any
      type of honor and as such are put at a big disadvantage in the game.

my suggestion is to add other options to gain honor, such as attacking other castles in the wilds. honor should be based upon victory and the honor points gained would be the same as the opposing players levels. a second way to earn honor would be the arena fights. same thing can be done here where a person can gain honor by winning fights in arena.
      May i please ask ur area time zone and also ur server which ur playing in
      i might be able to find a good one for u to actually participate in (can't say comfortable but will not be impossible)
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

i am eastern standard time u.s.a battlegrounds incur when i am at work which i work 3:00pm -12:00 pm est
        giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
        server 164 brighthollow
        class : archer
        current level : 54
        favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

yes
          same problem
          is friky 05 oclock in romania when batelground is beeing hold
          i sugest they put another battelground after server resets stamina, until the first boss event.
          hope they lissen

Comment

Working...
          X