This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unfair 3 mage team arena

you cannot have a turn style play game with pvp and have 1 class hit all 3 target for the same damage as everyone else hit 1 player for. 3 mage arena team all do aoe fire and hit all group for massive damage then its my turn i get to hit 1 player for same damage as they hit 3, that is bullcrap.either nerf the aoe or allow me to run around and hit 3 player for single attack when it my turn.no other pvp game allows aoe to hit harder then single attack skill cause that makes it unfair.so reduce the aoe by some and increase the single target damage of mage to compisate for the aoe damage reduction.you can even make it like this in arena and pvp aoe does 50 percent less damage and single attack does 50 percent more while for dungeon no change is need the can aoe they little butts off on monsters thats how alot of games do so they dont weaken the pve ability of the class
    Last edited by lance137; 09-27-2012, 12:43 PM.
    Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Originally posted by lance137 View Post
    you cannot have a turn style play game with pvp and have 1 class hit all 3 target for the same damage as everyone else hit 1 player for. 3 mage arena team all do aoe fire and hit all group for massive damage then its my turn i get to hit 1 player for same damage as they hit 3, that is bullcrap.either nerf the aoe or allow me to run around and hit 3 player for single attack when it my turn.no other pvp game allows aoe to hit harder then single attack skill cause that makes it unfair.so reduce the aoe by some and increase the single target damage of mage to compisate for the aoe damage reduction.

The game is fine how it is, you are facing people who have higher Matk than your Mdef and hit hard. Level your equip and get better gear / astrals/ guild skills.
    I have faced many 3mage teams, and you can burn them down faster with Patk than they can Matk unless again, they are higher level / gear than you

Comment

im lvl 45 20k br knight its basic math take 3 mages all 15k hp that 45k take 3 other classes all 15k hp thats 45k now 3 mage get to hit all party for 3k thats 9 attacks to your 3 attacks the mages did 27k damage while you did 9k damage now yes i do have 23k hp and i can shield and survive longer but when other 2 teamates have 3k hp left and entire mage team is still at 12k its gg for mage team.the game is not fine you cannot have aoe damage do more then single target in pvp bottom line.when i look for arena partner i dont look for other knight or archer i want 2 mage and i win them all.only tough time is if we face 3 mage team of same br then i may lose 1.the last 2 sentence should explain it all in a nutshell.
      Last edited by lance137; 09-27-2012, 01:19 PM.
      Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

im lvl 45 20k br knight its basic math take 3 mages all 15k hp that 45k take 3 other classes all 15k hp thats 45k now 3 mage get to hit all party for 3k thats 9 attacks to your 3 attacks the mages did 27k damage while you did 9k damage now yes i do have 23k hp and i can shield and survive longer but when other 2 teamates have 3k hp left and entire mage team is still at 12k its gg for mage team.
        Work on MDef astrals, another thing is reflect.
        Mages take alot more Patk than other classes so team with an archer and mage, two archers, hell 3 knight teams can do some big stuff.

You cannot come on here and say "well x team beat me but I didnt have a x class avalible so its broken"

You also must realize, you are still low level.

(oh and a mage that can heal would easily let you survive that, just saying)

Comment

dude i dont lose arena matches as long as i have 2 mages on my team i also know 3 mage team that hasnt lost in weeks.only time i lose is when we face them and its because i cant aoe enough to burn them down before they burn us down.i have 3900 mdef 23k hp tank knight and their aoe hits me for 6k thats 18k off me on first turn thne its my turn to hit the mage they put up front for 3k and my turn is over.yes reflect is awesome but 625 x3 is not 2kx3.i get 140 insigs in 1 hour i see whats going on in there.but without the 2 mages on my team i get about 70 insigs in 1 hour so tell me about mages again?
          Last edited by lance137; 09-27-2012, 01:52 PM.

Comment

When something hits for 2k twice, everyone and can fire that thing off at least 3 times in the fight, then it's pretty uneven.
            First round - 10k total aoe damage, second round - 2k single target, third round - 18k dmg total then maybe two rounds later again 10k damage total. We're not talking about big BR difference, mind you, less then 1k.

Comment

bottom line is if i can attack you 9 times for same amount of damage as you hit me for 3 times i will never lose ever ever ever.even better if i can hit your whole team for the same amount of damage as you can hit 1 player on my team i will never ever ever lose its mathmatically impossible maybe thats why the chinese call this game the divine comedy cause that truth is pretty funny.if knights whirlwind did 6k damage used 25 rage and was on a 10 second cd you would see nothing but 3 knight teams
              Last edited by lance137; 09-27-2012, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Put on a Mdef Astral and make sure your armor has both Mdef + Pdef, you will be fine. my archer takes hits from warriors for more than mages.
                -Rubexcube666

Comment

ya but rubex the problem isnt 1 mage its all 3 staring out with rain if fire hitting everyone then you get 1 turn hit one of them ans your turn is over and trust me the mages im fighting you would be lucky to survive 1 round

Comment

The bottom line here is, you are a knight correct?
                    Your MDEF is LOW.
                    Let me say this again.
                    Knights have the LOWEST natural Mdef.
                    You WILL have to work on astrals - Gear - Gems - Guild skills - acadamy in order to compensate for this. If its not max'd you cannot say anything.
                    Max these first, also use a potion. Make sure you guild skill your int also (it gives Mdef)
                    There are also scrolls, and astrals with -crit but get %damage constant.
                    Why not pick up reduce damage by % astral? Put on 20% damage reduction to your team? have 5% natural reduction? intercept them to make them lose rage?

at level 46 you will be able to pick up that apollo's shield. Which is 20% to ALL OF YOUR TEAM.
                    You will have a 25% DR + astral + Mdef.
                    Thats 1/4th off the damage (RoF damage is calculated as a total split into multiple hits) So 25% off every hit from that.

You are not thinking here are you? You have the skills and abilities to survive and win. It's not the games fault if you cannot use them effectively.

Comment

let me tell you im rank 8 i have 4000mdef 23k hp and i can beat most anyone in duel that has nothing to do with 3 mages doing rain of fire at the start f arena match we are all in 45 pvp gear the only team i lose to is the 3 mages that are rank 1-3-5 my team is knight and 2 mages rank 2-8-9 where are you ranked xviny are you even in this calibur of pvp or do you sit in the 50s range where nobody does any damage untill you fight 3 7500matk mages spamming aoe you have no clue
                      Last edited by lance137; 09-27-2012, 04:46 PM.

Comment

let me tell you im rank 8 i have 4000mdef 23k hp and i can beat most anyone in duel that has nothing to do with 3 mages doing rain of fire at the start f arena match we are all in 45 pvp gear the only team i lose to is the 3 mages that are rank 1-3-5 my team is knight and 2 mages rank 2-8-9 where are you ranked xviny are you even in this calibur of pvp or do you sit in the 50s range where nobody does any damage
                        I don't care where you rank 1v1, that is completely different from PvP arena.

Now again, have you ever thought to hit lvl 46 and use apollo's shield? To do what its meant to do?

And also, what ranking do you want?

1 of the 3 of my USA server toons? Or the character I have on the chinese server?

Did you also know you can intercept at the begining of the arena faster than a mage can get off a RoF? (you would now be doing more dmg to them via your 2 mages)

So now we have that you are tipped in favor of winning per say of you doing the exact same RoF spaming.

But you never thought of it did you?

Keep the oponent rage starved as their major rage gain is hitting multiple targets (their rage drops to 0 at begining + only gets 10 max rage off LB) So there you stopped the mage from 1 RoF at the begining of the match. the second round he can only Lightning bolt. The third he would again, have to LB.

Now this is assuming this person didn't have a PvE set which he could easily get the rage back, but wouldn't hit nearly as hard.

So what point again did you have of arguing that you cannot do anything?

2 mage vs 2mage spam - 1v1 tank rage starving mage + dealing the damage.

You tell me. Why haven't you tried this yet.

Comment

i do it but it still seems they out damage us and by 3rd round my team is near death and they still have over 70 percent hp left and then its just me vs 3 mage and i have no chance

Comment

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
                            I don't care where you rank 1v1, that is completely different from PvP arena.

Now again, have you ever thought to hit lvl 46 and use apollo's shield? To do what its meant to do?

And also, what ranking do you want?

1 of the 3 of my USA server toons? Or the character I have on the chinese server?

Did you also know you can intercept at the begining of the arena faster than a mage can get off a RoF? (you would now be doing more dmg to them via your 2 mages)

So now we have that you are tipped in favor of winning per say of you doing the exact same RoF spaming.

But you never thought of it did you?

Keep the oponent rage starved as their major rage gain is hitting multiple targets (their rage drops to 0 at begining + only gets 10 max rage off LB) So there you stopped the mage from 1 RoF at the begining of the match. the second round he can only Lightning bolt. The third he would again, have to LB.

Now this is assuming this person didn't have a PvE set which he could easily get the rage back, but wouldn't hit nearly as hard.

So what point again did you have of arguing that you cannot do anything?

2 mage vs 2mage spam - 1v1 tank rage starving mage + dealing the damage.

You tell me. Why haven't you tried this yet.
                            May i ask you what your skill build for knight is? you can only have 5 skills so I presume you chose the 2 main slashers, shield, reflect, and then Apollo? If not apollo then you used incerpet? So what I am confused of is what is the best build to go by since you definitely need the 2 slashers since those are the fastest skills and your rage builder. Being a tank knight shield and reflect are a must as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                              May i ask you what your skill build for knight is? you can only have 5 skills so I presume you chose the 2 main slashers, shield, reflect, and then Apollo? If not apollo then you used incerpet? So what I am confused of is what is the best build to go by since you definitely need the 2 slashers since those are the fastest skills and your rage builder. Being a tank knight shield and reflect are a must as well.
                              Actually you will be suprized to find reflect isn't as "needed" as you think.

Now don't get me wrong its a VERY nice skill but you need to think about where you lack the most.

If I know that there is only a certain makeup of team in which I lack the most (3 mages) I'm going to remove said reflect and put in intercept.

@lance137 - so you are saying they are better geared/astral/guild skill. Because if you were even your mages would be doing the exact same as theirs, making YOU the deciding factor in that fight. Whats your Patk at? Are you using runes?

Also what is your build exactly? You said tank but I don't honestly know how you are building this "tank" is intercept rank 1 or 2? ext

Also to get a definite answer on who is stronger, look at your opponents stat value compared to your teammates, because I'm sorry but, if they have the overall better stats, you will lose.

There are so many deciding factors in this from G-skills,Acad,Gems,Potions,Scrolls, Astrals that they may have something thats going to give them an upper hand. Do your mages try to crit more often or do they pick up negate crit and increase % damage?

That astral right there is a make or break in damage values against you unless you are constantly critting.

Comment

Working...
                              X