Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had 19k matk in bg 100% dryad buff hehe OP !!!!! :P I'll take screenshot of it during tomorrow's BG
    Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

• Originally posted by MiHyun View Post
      I had 19k matk in bg 100% dryad buff hehe OP !!!!! :P I'll take screenshot of it during tomorrow's BG
      Do It Brooooo~
      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

I had 19k matk in bg 100% dryad buff hehe OP !!!!! :P I'll take screenshot of it during tomorrow's BG
        Wait til you get to the power level of those on Chinese server and get Dryad. DEADLY! And isn't Dryad maxed at 70%?
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
          Wait til you get to the power level of those on Chinese server and get Dryad. DEADLY! And isn't Dryad maxed at 70%?
          "Dryad?" O,..,e
          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

• Dryad buff from battleground, each time you die consecutively, you get +10% all stats boost per death. Once you win a fight, you lose the buff. Max is 100%. I let people kill me just to test the buff out... its OP LOL
            Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

Dryad buff from battleground, each time you die consecutively, you get +10% all stats boost per death. Once you win a fight, you lose the buff. Max is 100%. I let people kill me just to test the buff out... its OP LOL
              awesome... give me some pic mihyun .. wanna see trillion damage... ^^
              Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

• i got no problem ! but actually knight is strong , arhcer is strong , mage is strong too
                its just u guys cant accept losing lol , and btw def/attack ratio for each class not same
                [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                NasrulEyo
                Mage
                Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                U can submit a here
                My guide

Comment

Dryad buff from battleground, each time you die consecutively, you get +10% all stats boost per death. Once you win a fight, you lose the buff. Max is 100%. I let people kill me just to test the buff out... its OP LOL
                  don't see how that could be used in WB or in Arena
                  'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                  ☣CAIN☣

Comment

• Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
                    i got no problem ! but actually knight is strong , arhcer is strong , mage is strong too
                    its just u guys cant accept losing lol , and btw def/attack ratio for each class not same
                    It's like saying "this doesn't affect me because I'm a mage hahaha"
                    Just saying

Comment

• kinda, but i dont think myself mage is overpowered other class , i will enjoy while waiting others imrprove a lot
                      [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                      NasrulEyo
                      Mage
                      Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                      U can submit a here
                      My guide

Comment

• Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
                        kinda, but i dont think myself mage is overpowered other class , i will enjoy while waiting others imrprove a lot
                        That's what we Mages WANT them to think~ We Hide behind our "Squishiness" and then BAM!!! Big Ol' Matk O,..,e
                        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

• its hard to work out why people are saying they aren't overpowered. A 3 mage team with that AOE skill as their first attack pretty much kill the entire other team, unless you happen to be a mage yourself with a bajillion Mdef.

THat is what is overpowered, Power v Rage.

Archers have an AOE skill that is probably just as OP however it costs more rage and cant be used as Attack 1 in Arena.
                          FartyMcFly - Wartune S1 - Archer
                          Shalimar - Wartune S43 - Mage

Shadowalk - League of Angels S70 - Warrior

Comment

• I will say that mages + brutality runes = Good stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marduh View Post
                              I will say that mages + brutality runes = Good stuff.
                              no need, waste of a turn, just Rof>Bolt>Meteor and rarely RoF>Meteor (if their rage goes back to 30 during 1st RoF which sometimes happens)
                              'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                              X